Arc 2 The school bully always covets me

Chapter 42 The school bully always covets me (1) (Ending of the previous world)

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission, mission grade B, mission score grade A, and 2,000 points awarded. ]

[After the mission is completed, the host will stay in the current world for sixty-two years, 1240 points will be deducted, and 860 points will remain. 】

The remaining points are added to the initial 100 points.

Lin Yuan looked at the system space in a daze. He did not speak, but looked at his fingertips silently. There seemed to be a moist and warm touch there, which was Huo Chen's tears.

After he passed the age of eighty, his body began to fail. It was getting worse day by day, and he could clearly see the early warning of death.

When he left, 521 gave him the exact time. After hearing this, Lin Yuan took Huo Chen and said he wanted to go out for a walk. Huo Chen looked at him silently for a moment, his eyes like a pool of black water with age, hiding in the abyss.

"Okay."

Huo Chen responded, called for the medical staff, and helped Lin Yuan to sit in the wheelchair.

They have lived in this villa all their lives. Countless days, nights and time have been deposited here, and their mutual deaths will eventually be deposited here.

The roses in the garden have bloomed again, as red as blood and unspeakably magnificent. The air is filled with the rich fragrance of roses, bright and vibrant, like eternal flowers that will never wither.

Lin Yuan wanted to find the most beautiful rose for Huo Chen. After 521 told him, Lin Yuan could only look at it. He was too old, too old, on the verge of death.

However, Lin Yuan just felt a little pity and chose a very beautiful rose nearby. He broke it off with the help of others and gave it to Huo Chen.

"Give it to you."

Lin Yuan still had that smiling look. The shadow of death had obviously covered his body, but the sun was still warm and warm.

Huo Chen didn't want to pick up the rose, but he had no choice but to pick it up. He squatted in front of Lin Yuan, his body that had always been strong and strong now bent down, and he could no longer see the slightest bit of straightness.

Lin Yuan smiled and said, "Do you like it?"

Huo Chen lowered his eyes and nodded with sour eyes: "I like it."

Lin Yuan was very happy, and his eyes looked at the sea of ​​roses in full bloom, and then fell on the old man in front of him. , with soft eyebrows: "Huo Chen, I want to hug you again."

Huo Chen breathed slightly, stood up and held Lin Yuan in his arms, his voice was very soft: "You... you still owe me many years..."

Lin Yuan Smelling the scent of Huo Chen, it was a little blurry in the fragrance of roses: "I'm sorry, I didn't work hard enough. I actually want to live to be ninety or a hundred years old..." The voice ended in the dripping

water drops . Lin Yuan raised his head with difficulty and was speechless when he saw the tears on Huo Chen's face.

Ninety or one hundred years old is really too far away. For him now, for him and Huo Chen, it is really too far away.

Lin Yuan used his last strength to reach out and want to wipe away the tears on Huo Chen's face, but he really couldn't do it.

The moment he touched the teardrop, Lin Yuan closed his eyes sadly, and his consciousness fell into complete darkness.