163

Chapter 163 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (27)

The Northern Territory refers to a large territory in the north of the human world.

To the east are hundreds of thousands of miles of demon territory, bounded by the eight hundred miles of the Red River. On this bank are grasslands like the sea, and at a glance, one can see a faint forest feel. On the other bank are soul-attracting red flowers, like bones and ghosts.

There are thousands of miles of demon territory in the west, with hundreds of miles of deep streams separating the two races of humans and demons.

Xie Hanzhou retreated this time, breaking through the realm and going straight to the top of the sky. With a sword tens of thousands of miles of wind and rain, he went straight to the grasslands of the northern region.

This grassland is the great formation for human practitioners to block the demon clan. It has been spring and bright for thousands of years, but there is no hot summer, no cold autumn, and no midwinter wind and snow.

But at this time, Xie Hanzhou went from Yuqing Palace to the depths of the northern grasslands with one sword stroke.

This grassland, and even this world, all need to pay corresponding respect to this strong man, so the grassland that has never experienced wind and snow for thousands of years finally has a snowstorm.

Lin Yuan followed Xie Hanzhou and stepped into the northern grasslands. As soon as he stepped on this land, he almost jumped up. His eyes were wide open, showing unspeakable panic and a little bit at a loss.

Xie Hanzhou was stunned for a moment when he saw his young apprentice like this, and then he realized what he was doing. He held his little apprentice in his arms, placed his palms on the young man's back, and comforted him.

"It's okay, it's okay..."

Lin Yuan was now like a kitten with blown fur, purring from time to time in his throat, his pupils swaying slightly, as if he was very uneasy: "Master... Master... ..."

Xie Hanzhou lowered his head and kissed Lin Yuan's ear. His voice was very soft and low, and the last sound gradually disappeared without a trace in the wind in the grassland: "This grassland is where hundreds of immortal families lived thousands of years ago. After the demon clan was defeated, , set up the Ten Thousand Mountains Formation, over the past ten thousand years, every once in a while, various immortal sects will come to strengthen the formation." "

You are still young, and your training time is still short. In this Ten Thousand Mountains Formation, there are those who were thousands of years ago. The residual murderous intention of the predecessors, as well as their hatred and anger towards the demons, you are not yet in a state to resist these wills."

Xie Hanzhou said, taking his Yuqing Sword back into its scabbard and handing it to Lin Yuan's arms. Let him hold it.

The Yuqing Sword is the holy sword of the Yuqing Palace, and it is also the sword of the previous leaders of the Yuqing Palace. It is extremely sharp and indifferent, and the sword intention in it is even more powerful and aloof, so sharp that it seems to be able to cut off everything.

The word Yuqing sounds like it can be seen as Yurunqing, but in fact, this is a peerless and vicious sword.

Of course, not everyone can touch such a sword at will.

However, at this time, Yu Qingjian was very gentle in Lin Yuan's arms, and the sound of the sword was soft and gentle, like a piece of music, which was already good enough.

The reason is simple, because it is Xie Hanzhou's sword. Xie Hanzhou likes Lin Yuan, so Yu Qingjian also likes it.

Lin Yuan felt better holding Yu Qingjian and came out of Xie Hanzhou's arms.