167

Chapter 167 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (31)

The air suddenly fell into silence, and even the wind that never stopped in the deserted and dead city seemed to have stopped.

Since entering Hanzhou City, Xie Hanzhou has not deliberately concealed anything, and neither has Yu Sui'an. They are talking about the past time and themselves.

Xie Hanzhou stood outside the door, looking at the blood stains all over the room, slightly dazed. The images that were about to fade in his memory were repainted by the dripping blood that had dried up hundreds of years ago.

The color of fear, the color of despair, and the color of death and decay.

The dark red blood had taken root on the ground. After hundreds of years, Xie Hanzhou could still smell the disgusting smell, the sweet and pungent smell of blood, mixed with the disgusting smell of broth.

Yu Sui'an took on Xie Hanzhou's past, along with his pain, his fear, his anger, his resentment, as well as the darkness and evil thoughts buried deep in his heart.

It is indeed a good way to separate the pain and the past from the body. At the same time, it is just picking out the flesh to mend the sores.

Lin Yuan's voice to Xie Hanzhou was like a pair of invisible hands, stretching out towards Xie Hanzhou with teeth and claws, strangling his throat, and even trying desperately to drill into his body.

Without exception, those hands were all skinny, with thin and lonely bones covered with a layer of sagging flesh.

Those were the hands of the dead. The dead in the entire Hanzhou City were pulling at the only survivor in the city, trying to pull him into the endless world of death.

They died here, and Xie Hanzhou should also die here.

This is a dead city, an abandoned city, there should be no survivors here, there shouldn't be any.

The death of one person can sometimes crush a living person. The death of 400,000 people brings a darkness deeper than darkness and a ghost more cruel than hell.

Xie Hanzhou's chest was heaving and his breathing was rapid. He silently recited the Three Thousand Taoist Scriptures in his heart, hoping that the familiar Taoist scriptures could give him some peace and tranquility.

But in Hanzhou City, in this city abandoned by the ascetics, three thousand Daozang could not quell the deaths of 400,000 people, nor could they quell the shadow and darkness in Xie Hanzhou's heart.

He couldn't convince himself, and shadows continued to appear in his mind.

If Yuqing Palace had taken him away from the Northern Territory and allowed him to live and die like an ordinary person, he would be grateful for this life-saving grace and live...and then die.

However, Xie Hanzhou became a disciple of Yuqing Palace. He practiced reading and read through the Three Thousand Taoist Canons. He got rid of his own ignorance and understood the overall situation, the benefits, and the trade-offs.

Because of this, Xie Hanzhou could not find any reason to excuse Yuqing Palace or the Immortal Sect. He had thought about the overall situation and the interests of the human race countless times. And because of this, he was even more unable to convince himself.

If Xuanmen had tried its best back then, Hanzhou City might not have been able to be saved.

The higher Xie Hanzhou stands, the death of Hanzhou City will happen again, and there will be one more shadow on Dao's heart.