182

Chapter 182 The daily life of the petite little female's adoptive husband (7)

When going back, Yue was a little tough and carried Lin Yuan on his back. In fact, he wanted to do this when he came out of the tribe, but the little female refused.

Now the little female was lying on his back obediently. Yue was indescribably happy. She put her hand into the animal skin skirt and rubbed it a few times. She said in a low voice: "Sui Sui, when I come out from now on, I will carry you like this, okay?" ?"

Lin Yuan knew that Yue's hand wouldn't come down, so when he came out, Yue said she wanted to carry him, so he refused.

Why does Yue like rubbing his butt so much? Get in there if you get the chance.

Lin Yuan, with red cheeks, leaned against the man's ear, bit the other man's ear in protest, and whispered: "I can carry you on my back, but you can't put your hand in, you know?" Sometimes,

Yue is actually not The little female who understands him very well, just like now: "Why? We are in the forest, and the people in the tribe can't see it."

Lin Yuan also didn't understand Yue's thoughts, blinking his eyes and said: "It doesn't matter if you can't see it, How can there be anyone like you? In broad daylight, you just... put your hands inside my clothes."

Yue didn't think there was anything wrong with what she did. Her slightly warm hands wrapped around the plump part and squeezed it. : "Aren't males and females always like this when they are together?"

Lin Yuan didn't believe it at all: "You lied to me? How is that possible?!"

Yue fell silent after hearing this. No male orc likes the look of his little female. I've never been with anyone else, so it's not surprising that I don't understand these things.

Although the little female only belongs to him, this makes Yue feel as if he has a full stomach and an indescribable sense of satisfaction. However, he still feels that his little female is well-behaved, soft, beautiful and clean, and can cook a lot of delicious food. food, all males should like him.

You really have no vision, the male of the Xilin Tribe.

Raising his hand and touching the soft and fluffy silver hair of the little female, Yue chuckled and said, "I'm not lying to you. In some tribes, males and females will even mark each other in front of everyone in the tribe. When there are many people, they will also Exchange females on the spot."

Lin wished to know that people in the primitive world were open, but knowing that it was the same thing, he had never seen it.

Now hearing what Yue said, Lin Yuan subconsciously hugged the man's neck tightly, her red lips pressed against his ear, and there was a hint of threat in her soft voice.

"You, you can't be with other females, you can only be intimate with me. No matter what happens in the future, you are mine alone. If... if you dare to touch other females, I will... take you out of the two. All turned into none!!"

Although Lin Yuan believed that his husband would only like him, the power of the environment was terrifying. The environment would not change because of the individual, it could only be the person adapting to the environment.

Therefore, precautions must be taken in advance.

Yue didn't know why, but his heartbeat suddenly became very fast. The sound was deafening, arousing a hot and sticky desire in his increasingly hot body.

He just told the little female something, but he didn't expect to hear such words from the little female's mouth.

Yue thinks Lin Yuan is stupid, really stupid. He is a slave and no female will like him.