192

Chapter 192 The daily life of the delicate little female's adoptive husband (17)

Yue doesn't understand his little female very well. Aren't the other males in the tribe like this?

However, he listened to Lin Yuan's words and immediately transformed back into his animal form. The size of the black giant snake was too huge, and its pitch-black scales glowed with a cold sheen, making people feel fear and panic from the bottom of their hearts.

The group of orcs who robbed them were dead and injured. One of the males saw the slave mark on Yue's forehead and reacted slowly, holding on to his injured body and screaming miserably.

"He is a slave! A slave dares to kill the male of our tribe. Aren't your tribe afraid of the Beast God's punishment? If the high priest of the Beast Temple knows about this, the people of your tribe will definitely be despised by the Beast Temple!" Xi

Lin The orcs of the tribe were originally feeling happy because they had recaptured their winter food and their females. After hearing these words, the orcs who had great respect for the beast god and the beast temple immediately showed panic expressions.

The leader looked at the giant black snake, and he didn't know what to do. Although Yue would return to his status as an ordinary orc at the next Beast God Festival, he was still a slave now, and even if Yue really broke away from his status as a slave, he could not Kill orcs at will.

But...but their tribe was able to get back food and females this time, all because of Yue. Otherwise, if they faced these orcs, they might have to die a lot of tribesmen to defeat them.

Lin Yuan had already guessed that things would develop like this. This group of orcs came to their tribe to snatch people and food. Yue would definitely chase him and snatch him back. His beast shape was so huge that it would be easy for him to kill them easily. It's not surprising that one or two males died.

As for these orcs taking advantage of Yue's status as a slave, this is even more expected.

Lin Yuan raised his hand and lifted up his forehead, revealing his handsome eyebrows. He tapped his fingers on his hair a few times and made a decision.

Okay, let's do it like this.

Picking up the wooden sword that he had thrown away just now because he wanted to hug her husband, Lin Yuan walked up to the male who spoke and patted his face with the wooden sword. His voice was dark and cool, and there was a hint of danger hidden in it.

"Will the Beast God punish you? What you say doesn't count, and what the Beast Temple says doesn't count. As for whether the Beast Temple knows about this, I have the final say. Do you know why?"

Lin Yuan smiled. He is adorable and looks harmless, without any aggression, but the words he speaks make people feel horrified, as if the long cold winter full of death is approaching.

"It's very simple. As long as we kill all the people in your tribe, the Beast Temple will not know about it. The dead cannot speak."

The male was shocked to the extreme and looked at Lin Yuan in disbelief. He really Is it female? How could a female say such vicious and terrible things?

"You want to kill us all? Are you crazy?" The male looked at the other people in the Xilin tribe in panic and shouted in horror: "Where is the leader of your tribe? This little female has lost her mind. He actually did it for A slave wants to kill us all!! The beast god will punish you!! The beast god will definitely avenge us!!" The leader was angry that

these orcs robbed their tribe of food and females, but in his opinion , just grab them back and kill all these orcs. The leader can't even think of such a thing.