143

Chapter 143 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (7)

Yu Sui'an's clothes are half open. The white robe of Yuqing Palace is loose and loose, and the inner clothes are not neat at all, revealing a large snow-white chest and a tight and beautiful waist. The abdominal muscles are vaguely visible, with wide shoulders and narrow waist, slender and strong, both beautiful and elegant.

Her dark hair was scattered randomly, looking like a piece of smooth and cool silk satin under the setting sun. Her delicate and beautiful facial features were more decadent and gorgeous than usual, her lips were as red as blood, and her smile was lazy, giving her an almost thrilling beauty.

Lin Yuan was in a daze just looking at him like this. The Yu Sui'an in front of him seemed not to be the lord of the Demon Realm that everyone was afraid of, but a mediocre monarch in the prosperous imperial capital who was greedy for singing, drinking and sex.

The man's whole body is full of seductive lust and decadent energy, beguiling people's hearts and tempting them to sink.

Lin Yuan was unable to extricate himself from being seduced, entangled, and also falling for it and going crazy for it.

Yu Sui'an walked over and looked at Lin Yuan condescendingly. He looked at the young man's eyes that were dull and distracted because of him, and listened to the slightly rapid breathing. He felt quite satisfied.

He didn't believe that at this time, this young disciple could still think of his pretentious and cowardly master. Naturally, he only thought about himself and had only himself in his eyes.

"Junior brother Lin."

Yu Sui'an's voice was deeper than usual, full of magnetism, and had an indescribable lingering and sultry meaning. Lin Yuan's heart felt numb when he heard it.

He...his second husband is also too...sexy...

and his voice is also like a low breath in someone's ear even though he is just talking normally.

Lin Yuan felt itchy in his heart and in his hands. He wanted to get close to Yu Sui'an and get close to this person. He wanted to touch Yu Sui'an and touch every part of this man's body.

Yu Sui'an looked at Lin Yuan's longing eyes, and he could see everything clearly, whether it was admiration, desire, or desire, there was no covering up at all, but strangely, he didn't feel any disgust.

It was obvious that not long ago, when Chu Yao looked at him, he could only feel bored and disgusted.

Yu Sui'an was silently puzzled and thought about the reason. Chu Yao's eyes were slippery and sticky, like disgusting dirty things, full of selfish desires and calculations.

Lin Yuan is completely different. He has never concealed his admiration and desire for himself. He is as calm and clean as can be seen at a glance. He has no selfish desires or ambitions. He only likes her, which is clear at a glance.

Yu Sui'an thought sarcastically. He came from the lonely and lonely Lord Qingzun. He ascended to the position of Demon Lord and became a demon. He didn't expect that such a small love could be so common and cheap that it can be seen everywhere. Sincerity made him look a little different.

It can be seen that the words "fairy and devil" are only superficial colors and a halo of hypocrisy. He is a human being after all, and being a human being is inevitably vulgar.

It's strange that he can be disgusted by the admiration of someone who is not annoying and even somewhat pleasing to the eye.

Lin Yuan didn't know that Yu Sui'an's heart was surging and full of emotions at this time. He felt that he was a lustful pervert now, drooling over Yu Sui'an and unable to take his eyes away from his face.

Men are seductive.

Lin Yuan finally understood this sentence completely, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses. He pinched his fingers shyly and called softly: "Senior brother..." Yu Sui'an's

deep eyes swept across Lin Yuan's red cheeks, Suddenly I felt soft and wanted to pinch it.

The young man's eyes were wet and red, and his figure was reflected in the water. Yu Sui'an felt happy, but also a little dissatisfied. He knew clearly that Xie Hanzhou would also be reflected in these eyes. He's not the only one.

Yu Sui'an pursed his lips slightly and narrowed the ends of his narrow eyes, seeming a little displeased, and he also felt a little awkward.

He is the Demon Lord, the Lord of the Demon Realm. He rules the four continents of the Demon Realm and the sixteen royal cities. He has power, wealth, spiritual stone skills, and everything in the Demon Realm belongs to him. It is in his palm.

In this regard, Xie Hanzhou was not even worthy of carrying his shoes. Xie Hanzhou, the head of Yuqing Palace, was at the level of a human emperor and a farmer in front of him.

Yes, Xie Hanzhou is a farmer.

As for the realm of skills, he and Xie Hanzhou are on par, which is also an important reason why there is peace between the righteous path of the Immortal Sect and the Demon Realm.

Finally, there is the appearance and bearing. Xie Hanzhou has a cold face every day, how can he be as beautiful as his beautiful smile?

The more Yu Sui'an thought about it, the more frustrated he became. At such a young age, Lin Yuan was really greedy. He admired him for being so beautiful and elegant, but it wasn't enough for him. He still had the heart to think about that cold and icy palace Not hot iceberg.

What's the matter with children today, are they all so greedy?

Yu Sui'an lowered his eyes lightly and looked at Lin Yuan, thinking that he really knows people and faces but not their hearts. This little disciple looks like a well-behaved and obedient person, but inside he is rebellious. Xiao Xiang respects his master and is also a capable person.

Lin Yuan saw that Yu Sui'an didn't speak, only looked at himself, his eyes were dark and obscure, and he seemed a little unhappy.

He suddenly became nervous and didn't know where to put his hands. After a while, he tentatively asked: "...senior brother? What...what's wrong? Why do you look at me like this?" Yu Sui Anxin asked what else was going on

. , doesn't he know that he is a flirt?

However, Lin Yuan's cautious appearance pleased Yu Sui'an. He smiled at the delicate and soft boy in front of him, leaned down and squatted down, and looked level with those clear eyes.

Lin Yuan felt that he had been hit by an unspeakable beauty attack. The one who was more beautiful than Lord Demon was the Lord Demon with half-undressed clothes and dark hair. As he looked at it, his heart beat wildly and his head felt dizzy. Almost.

"...Senior brother...?"

Seeing Lin Yuan looking at him so intently, Yu Sui'an felt that the other party should not be able to remember Xie Hanzhou now. He smiled at Lin Yuan and said meaningfully: "Lin Yuan, guess what? Why do I look at you like this?"

Lin Yuan thought for a moment, shook his head and said obediently: "I can't guess."

Yu Sui'an raised his hand and pointed at his neck. Lin Yuan subconsciously looked at it and thought that he Her neck is slender and porcelain white, and the crisscrossing veins under her skin carry an indescribable sex appeal.

The hand pointed at the slightly convex Adam's apple, the delicate collarbone, and the earlobes as white as jade.

The movements between the fingers are casual and casual, like a fragrant rose moving in the wind, with a deadly hook that hooks people's eyes and hearts.

After Yu Sui'an finished doing this, he held his chin with his hand, looked at Lin Yuan with a half-smile, and said, "Little junior brother, do you know what the places that senior brother just pointed at are there?"

Lin Yuan didn't understand Yu Sui'an at all. What An meant was that he could only answer whatever he asked: "I don't know."

Yu Sui An raised his hand, lazily tangled a strand of hair, and said in a lazy tone: "I don't know, then senior brother will tell you now, That night, when junior brother was leaving, senior brother saw that you looked wrong and was a little worried, so he followed you."

He looked at the boy's slightly swaying pupils and felt funny in his heart. It turned out that he was still a little liar, a philandering little liar.

The man's eyes were filled with amusement, and the curvature of his lips was a little bad, which added a bit of lust: "Who would have thought that junior brother would rush over eagerly, not listening to anything I said, and even sobbing and pestering me, so frivolous? For me, those places have been ignored by my junior brother, and my words and tongue have been rude."

Lin Yuan was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that Yu Sui'an directly told what happened that night. Shouldn't he just jump over and pretend that nothing happened? Has it ever happened?

Why...why doesn't his second husband act according to the routine?

After Lin Yuan came to his senses, thinking about what he had just heard, his already red face turned redder and more delicate. He looked at Yu Sui'an with a pair of misty eyes, as if he was about to cry.

"It's all... it's all my fault... then... can I apologize..."

He wanted to pull Yu Sui'an's sleeve, but when he was about to touch it, he was worried that Yu Sui'an wouldn't like it, like It was like a mimosa and he took it back with a slurp.

Yu Sui'an noticed this scene and took a closer look at Lin Yuan's expression. He was a little confused that he was fine, so why did he look so frightened? You dare to miss him and Xie Hanzhou. Logically speaking, you should be very courageous.

"No, it has already happened, and apologizing will not help."

Lin Yuan knew that Yu Sui'an would not let him go easily, and he was very nervous when he thought of the scene in the plot where the source of all evil was being played by him. Asked: "Then... what should we do?"

Yu Sui'an and Xie Hanzhou had made an agreement that they would not take action easily in Yuqing Palace, and his life should be saved.

However, Yu Sui'an suddenly sneered, and the decadent lust that seemed to have disappeared from his bones instantly disappeared. He waved his white sleeves casually, as if snow was falling: "Junior brother is so scornful of me, and he is even ready to apologize. Seriously? I am young and romantic, but I, Yu Sui'an, am not the kind of casual person. I have always kept myself clean. Since you have offended me, you must take responsibility."

Lin Yuan suspected that he was dreaming, otherwise how could he hear Yu Sui'an's attitude towards me? You said, do you want him to be responsible? Yes, I was dreaming, dreaming...

Yu Sui'an saw that this philandering little liar looked stupid, not as happy as he imagined, and felt very dissatisfied. His face was slightly cold, and his voice was cold, a bit like Xie Hanzhou: "Lin Yuan , talk."

Lin Yuan had never seen Yu Sui'an like this before, and quickly pinched himself, it hurt.

So, it's true, Yu Sui'an made herself responsible for him.

Lin Yuanzheng was worried that he had no chance to get close to Yu Sui'an. He didn't expect that his second husband was in charge of the life and death of the Demon Realm. He was bound to retaliate and was riddled with evil thoughts. He turned out to be a very innocent person at heart. After being kissed a few times, he fiercely chased the person responsible.

This, this is too cute.

Lin Yuan was so happy that he subconsciously rushed towards Yu Sui'an. The man was caught off guard and he threw him to the ground. Lin Yuan didn't care. He put his arms around Yu Sui'an's neck and rubbed him softly, with a happy voice: "I'm responsible! Old... senior brother, I'm responsible for you!"

Yu Sui'an was stiff and cold, trembling slightly, as if with unspeakable pain. He wanted to push Lin Yuan away, but he tried his best to endure it. But this is already the limit. Next, we have to rely on this little liar.

"Kiss me..."

Yu Sui'an lowered his head and covered Lin Yuan's ear, his voice was extremely deep.

"Kiss me, Lin Yuan..."

Lin Yuan didn't think much, but felt shy and embarrassed. This was the second time he and his second husband had spoken formally, and his second husband was eager to kiss. It was so passionate. ah!

The young man held up the man's beautiful face, looked at his glazed eyes, and whispered: "You asked me to kiss you, so I really kissed you!"

Yu Sui'an hummed and said nothing else. .

Lin Yuan looked at the delicate red thin lips, gently approached them, and slowly took them in his mouth.

At first it was just a simple touch, but gradually it turned into a grinding of lips. Lin Yuan's soft tongue poked out, licking the seam of Yu Sui'an's lips, licking it open, and flexibly penetrated it. .

Yu Sui'an didn't expect that the kiss could be like this. He was stunned for a moment. When Lin Yuan hooked the tip of his tongue and kissed her, he felt horrified, soft and warm, uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. It was really contradictory to the extreme.

At the same time, in the Mei Room of the Cangwu Hall, Xie Hanzhou was discussing important matters with the peak masters of the other eleven peaks of the Yuqing Palace and his senior brothers and sisters.

Suddenly, Xie Hanzhou felt someone rushing into his arms. Not long after, something soft was covering his lips. Something wet and soft licked his lips, and finally penetrated his lips. In the mouth, the tongue is hooked and entwined.

Xie Hanzhou: "..."