195

Chapter 195: The Daily Life of the Petite Little Female's Adoptive Husband (20)

Lin Yuan didn't know why, but his emotions suddenly lost control.

Maybe it's because pain can also be contagious to others. Despair is implicated in silence. The person he likes is in pain at this time, helpless and panicked, so he also feels pain and fear.

In fact, Lin Yuan couldn't tell where the pain came from. He just felt pain. His hands ached, and his heart hurt terribly, as if he had been torn open by a pair of sharp claws and torn into pieces scattered on the ground.

He tried hard to suppress his emotions, and his movements were as gentle as ever, so gentle as to cherish, and so gentle to cherish.

The slightly trembling lips pressed tightly against Yue's pale and cool forehead, pressing against the slave mark, as if she wanted to cover everything with one kiss or countless kisses.

Those oppressions and injustices...

those restraints and shackles...

Lin Yuan lowered his eyes, feeling that his eyes were extremely wet, hot and sour.

He tried his best to endure it, but some hot liquid still fell down, landing on Yue's scarred body. It was warm and salty, and then gradually turned cold.

Yue didn't understand why his little female was afraid that she wouldn't want him? He really doesn't understand, not at all.

He even...even felt false.

Until the salty, wet and hot tears fell down, soaking him and making him feel flustered.

Crying...crying...

the little female cried...

his Suisui cried...

Yue suddenly couldn't care about anything else. She looked over nervously and saw the little female's eyes were slightly red and wet, and her long eyelashes It was soaked with tears and grew into long strands, and the tear marks were clearly visible on the white cheeks.

He reached over to wipe away the wet traces left by his tears, but the little female looked really fragile today, as if her whole body would break if he touched her lightly.

Finally, Yue gently licked it up, licking away the tear stains, licking Lin Yuan's tearful eyes, her voice was low and hoarse, a little unclear: "Don't cry..."

Lin Yuan felt the softness and heat of the man's lips and tongue, The words were a little vague, but very heavy.

"Yue, I will be good to you, very good to you. If they treat you badly, I can compensate you, I can make you happy, I can give you everything I have..." "

Really, I I'm not going to lie to you, I can swear to the beast god that I will only like you and be good to you in my whole life..."

Lin Yuan's tears fell silently and urgently. His voice was soft, with a crying tone, and was vaguely still. You can hear some pain.

"Don't be afraid. There is nothing to be afraid of. Even if our child...even if the child's animal form is the same as yours, it doesn't matter. I will protect you and him." "Don't be

afraid, Yue, I'm here. I will always be here..."

Yue's heart seemed to be scratched by tiny claws, a slight pain and a dense itching that instantly covered all the shadows and old wounds of the past.

He suddenly felt that he had been too weak and too timid just now.

There is nothing to be afraid of.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's moon blackening value has been reduced to 79%. ]