Arc 7 The Imperial Marshal is in love with the soft little rabbit

Chapter 199 The Imperial Marshal Loves the Fragrant Little Rabbit (1)

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. The mission level is S, the mission score is A, and the reward is 10,000 points. ]

[After the mission is completed, the host has stayed in the current world for sixty-three years, deducted 1,260 points, deducted 650 points from the mall, and currently has 8,090 points remaining. ]

[ Matching the mission world. ]

[World matching successful, about to enter the world...]

Galaxy Empire, Capital Star.

On October 1st, the First Military Region received newly admitted students from Teito University for its annual military visit as usual.

Teito University is the first institution of higher learning in the Galactic Empire. The students who enter this school include descendants of nobles, second-generation rich people, and geniuses from various planets.

In addition, there is another kind of people, precious Omegas including A-level.

Lin Yuan is an Omega in this world, an SS-level Omega.

At this time, he was wearing the Imperial University uniform and a restraining collar around his neck.

He had never worn anything like this before, and he only felt a sense of suffocation and oppression, but the neck ring was also meant to protect him.

In this world, time has come to the interstellar age, and human beings' ruling area has taken the galaxy as its territory.

At the same time, some kind of mutation has also occurred in humans, and three secondary sexual characteristics, Alpha, Beta, and Omega, have evolved.

Among them, Alpha and Omega are divided into different levels according to factors such as pheromones and mental power. They are usually divided into seven levels: D, C, B, A, S, SS, and SSS.

Alpha is an absolute strong man, physically strong and mentally powerful. The higher the level of Alpha, the stronger the strength.

Alphas above level A need to be comforted by Omega's pheromones and mental power during a special period, that is, during the susceptible period.

Omegas are delicate and frail and can give birth to offspring, and high-level Omegas can appease Alphas through pheromones and mental power.

In addition, people with mental power will transform into spiritual bodies, which are basically animals, called quantum beasts. Lin Yuan's quantum beast is a white lop-eared rabbit.

As for Betas, they usually do not have mental powers, can conceive, and can impregnate other Betas, and their offspring are basically Betas, rarely Alpha or Omega.

The protagonist of this world is named Bai Cen, an SSS-level Omega. Even in the vast and boundless Galaxy Empire, there are no more than a hundred 3S-level Omegas, which is very rare.

When Bai Cen was fifteen years old, he saw the magnificent scene where the villain, Imperial Marshal Wei Feng, entered the Zerg tribe alone and killed the queen of the Zerg tribe. He couldn't help but fall in love with Wei Feng, and made a marriage request to his family.

Because it is a 3S-level Omega, Wei Feng's Christo family happily agreed to this request.

3S level Alpha and 3S level Omega, in the eyes of the entire Galaxy Empire, Wei Feng and Bai Cen are a match made in heaven.

But an unexpected thing happened at this time. The protagonist, Crown Prince Youhe, also fell in love with Bai Cen. He could not accept that he liked an Omega and married another Alpha.