67

Chapter 67 The School Bully Always Covets Me (End)

The day Fucheng got the admission notice, Lin Yuan nestled in his arms and read the notice to him over and over again.

"Fucheng~ Look, look, you are so powerful. If you copy the answers for me, I probably won't be able to get into your school. You will definitely be even more powerful in the future." Lin Yuan's eyes were bright and clear

, The dark pupils clearly reflected his own appearance, so vivid and bright. Fucheng felt his heart soften when he saw it, and the corners of his lips could not help but curve.

He had known for a long time that he could go to this school, so naturally he would not have any expectations or feel happy about it. In the past, this was just a pawn and means to scheme against his parents.

But at this time, Fucheng also felt a bit of expectation for the future. He and Lin Yuan were nineteen years old, they were twenty years old, and he and his whole life.

Fucheng lowered his head and kissed the top of Lin Yuan's hair, and said softly: "I'm not great, Sui Sui is the most powerful. Sui Sui has given me a family." Lin Yuan raised her eyebrows proudly after hearing such praise.

He picked up his tail and waggled it happily, with small bubbles of joy popping up in his heart: "Well, I'm very powerful. I have a lot of money. I can give you more homes in the future. I can give you as many homes as you want." Bought for you~"

Fucheng couldn't help laughing when he heard this, lowered his head and kissed the boy's lips that were full of sweetness. Lin Yuan had drank milk tea not long ago, and his mouth was filled with the sweetness of fruit, soft and sweet, Fucheng The warm tongue gently licked around, hooked up his soft tongue, sucked and teased lightly, and made an ambiguous and lingering water sound.

Within two strokes, Lin Yuan turned into a ball of water, his limbs were limp and weak, and he looked at Fucheng with wet eyes, looking like he was being rubbed wantonly.

Fucheng looked at Lin Yuan lying underneath him, took a deep breath, and finally held back.

They have been too indulgent recently, often doing it for most of the day. His age is the one below, and he is more susceptible to injury, so he cannot be so unrestrained.

Fucheng kissed Lin Yuan's lips again, this time it was just a shallow peck, a kiss, a pause, more like comforting, not in-depth: "Sui Sui, be good, we don't want to do it today?"

Lin Yuan's whole body at this time He was very wet and still looking forward to it. When he heard what Fucheng said, he pulled on his clothes impatiently: "Don't you want to do it? But I feel uncomfortable." Fucheng shook his head, picked up

Lin Yuan, and let him sit on his In his arms: "I did it just the day before yesterday. It can't be done so often. I'm worried that Sui Sui will feel uncomfortable, and I don't want you to feel pain."

Lin Yuan thought it was okay. Although Fucheng was very fierce and bad at that time, he always deliberately tortured him. , forcing him to say some blushing and heart-pounding words, but most of the time Fucheng is still very gentle.

Just as he was about to speak, Fucheng's hand suddenly placed on his pajamas and rubbed a certain area gently.

The next second, the young man's dark and beautiful eyes looked over, like white roses under the moonlight, cold and alluring.

"Sui Sui feels uncomfortable."

The young man raised his other hand with a smile, and touched his red lips with his slender white fingers. His whole body revealed an indescribable sexiness: "I use my mouth to make Sui Sui feel comfortable. Are you okay?"