102

Chapter 102 The big boss in the apocalypse is so sweet every day (5)

Lin Yuan felt that these words were strange and a bit hard to understand. How could he forget that he liked his husband? But he didn't think so much. He nodded softly and moaned softly: "I won't forget it, I promise~

Lu Ye could only hear the howling of wild beasts, although he could guess Lin Yuan's answer. , but this feeling of always being separated makes Lu Ye a little uncomfortable.

His eyes darkened for a moment, and he found the red rope hanging the ring in Lin Yuan's white fur, tore it off directly, and took the storage ring in his hand.

Lu Ye did this just to prove one thing. Lin was willing to let him have whatever he wanted. No matter what he did, this beast would indulge him without any bottom line.

Lin Yuan looked at Lu Ye in confusion, thought for a while and asked 521: [521! 521! My husband takes my storage ring, does he also want the ring? ]

521 thinks this is possible: [Senior, senior, didn't you say you wanted to pursue your husband? You should give a ring to someone you want to pursue. Your husband is hinting at you, absolutely! 】

Lin Yuan understood, thinking that when he went out tomorrow, he would find a ring for her husband, something with a big diamond ring.

Lu Ye seemed to be looking at the storage ring. In fact, his attention was all on Lin Yuan. Seeing that Lin Yuan had no reaction and was always so obedient and docile, the strangeness in his heart disappeared in an instant. No trace, even a bit of pride, a bit of subtle pleasure.

really.

Lu Ye put the storage ring on the ring finger of his right hand. His hand was long and muscular, with distinct knuckles. The silver ring covered his fair skin, giving him an indescribable sense of coolness, which was indescribably beautiful.

He raised his hand for Lin Yuan to see, and asked with a chuckle: "Does it look good?"

Lin Yuan nodded, it looks great~

Lu Ye was satisfied, pinched Lin Yuan's ears, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth, with a kind of saying Unexplained pride: "It's really good."

The red string hanging the ring was torn off by Lu Ye. He found a silver chain and put it on again, and put it on Lin Yuan.

When Lu Ye was so embarrassed before, Lin Yuan thought he was extremely good-looking, let alone now.

The young man's black hair has a trace of moisture left, and falls down softly, making his skin as white as jade. His eyebrows seem to be able to capture the heart and soul. His eyes are clear and clear in black and white, with a faintly seductive aura, and his lips are bright red. abnormal.

Lu Ye's facial features were sharp and angular, like the finest calligraphy, and every part was extremely graceful. Together, the whole person was handsome and elegant.

Lin Yuan was itching to see it. He hesitated for a long time before dragging Lu Ye to the letters. He shyly pointed at the letters with the tip of his paw and asked: Husband, in a few days, can I lick you?

Although Lu Ye had never been in love or been close to anyone, the word "lick" contained so many things that he lost his mind without paying attention. The night in the previous dormitory and what his roommate said echoed in his ears. Some dirty talk.

He felt it was a bit too fast, and uncomfortably moved his eyes to other places in the living room: "No, we just met, wait, wait for a while."

Lin Yuan thought about it, and immediately put the matter aside Putting it behind him, he went over and rubbed Lu Ye's hand with his face.