2

Chapter 2 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (2)

Huo Chen's narrow eyes narrowed slightly when he heard this, and he looked at the young man in front of him faintly. For a moment, he was stung by the bright light in his eyes.

So clean.

Originally, Huo Chen just came over to warn Lin Yuan, asking him to be more conscious and stay away from him in the future, but he didn't expect the other party to be so heartless.

Doesn't he know his own business?

Didn't the Lin family say anything to him before coming here?

"Am I good-looking?" Huo Chen stepped closer to Lin Yuan, and his long, cold fingers covered his thin lower jaw.

Lin Yuan felt the coolness on the other person's fingertips and thought that Huo Chen's fingers were cool and quite comfortable against his skin. After being a hair ball for too long, the residual instinct made him subconsciously rub it, his eyes sparkling. Said: "Yeah! It's very, very beautiful~"

Although he was trying to say something nice, he didn't lie. His mission goal was that it was really beautiful.

Huo Chen was stunned when he rubbed her, as if he was being touched by a simple and harmless little animal. Warmth and itch spread silently on his fingertips at the same time.

This feeling was so unfamiliar that Huo Chen frowned unconsciously, and then moved his fingers downward inch by inch, stopping on Lin Yuan's Adam's apple.

Lin Yuan just turned into a human form today. Apart from 521, Huo Chen was the first person to have physical contact with him.

521 was covered in plush hair, and the soft hair rubbed softly against the skin, but Huo Chen was different. The skin was close to each other, causing a slight itch, and he could vaguely feel the thin calluses on his fingertips.

Lin Yuan felt uncomfortable when someone touched a place like his Adam's apple. But he was very obedient and didn't run away. He just said softly: "I'm a little itchy when you touch me."

Huo Chen was silent for a moment after hearing this, and slowly pinched Lin Yuan's fair and slender throat with his long, cold fingers, with a little strength. Close to nothing, as if holding it empty.

Lin Yuan had seen the clip of Huo Chen choking Huo Huai'an in the plot, and it was somewhat similar to the current situation. Huo Huai'an couldn't resist at all. He was almost strangled to death like an ant.

And now... Lin Yuan turned his neck to the left, and then to the right. It was very easy, and it didn't hurt at all, and his breathing was smooth.

Suddenly, Lin Yuan's head was filled with questions: "???"

His movements and expressions were clearly visible, as clean as a piece of white paper that had never had any strokes on it. Huo Chen originally wanted to tease him for a while, but Seeing him like this makes me lose interest.

An illegitimate child who was pushed out to be used as a tool had no control over his own actions and didn't even have the right to say no. It was not interesting and there was no need to waste time on him.

Huo Chen moved his fingers away and stood up straight. The bright lights above his head fell silently, and the light and shadow were complicated and dazzling. But when it fell on Huo Chen, who was wearing a black suit, the boundaries between light and shadow began to become blurred and chaotic.

There seemed to be light falling on him, but there was a large shadow stretching out from under his feet.

"Lin Yuan, I'm here to tell you, don't show up in front of me casually in the future." Huo Chen warned coldly, with a low voice: "As long as you obey, I will not treat you badly. Money, cars, houses, whatever you want Anything is fine."