103

Chapter 103 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (6)

Lu Ye was a little hesitant whether he should accept Lin Yuan's ring? After all, something like a ring has an unusual meaning.

In addition, if he lets Lin Yuan get it too easily, will this young disciple cherish himself? Although so far, the junior has behaved very well, softly, and obediently, but things that are too easy to obtain are usually not cherished.

Lu Ye would not make such a base mistake.

He looked at the ring and was about to speak when he suddenly realized that it was a female model. Looking at the eyes of the younger brother who couldn't be more innocent, Lu Ye felt that the ring probably didn't have the meaning he thought. The younger brother just liked it too much. When I see something beautiful, I want to give it to him.

Lu Ye picked up the ring and looked at the ring. He probably could only wear it as a tail ring. He tried it on and put the ring on the little finger of his right hand. The size was just right.

When Lin Yuan saw Lu Ye put on the ring he chose, little bubbles of joy bubbled up in his heart, and he cried out happily: "Honey, hubby, you look good on this!" Lu

Ye could guess what Lin Yuan was talking about. What? He put his hand on Xue Lang's head and rubbed it lightly: "Isn't it pretty?"

Lin Yuan nodded: Yes, it's super pretty~

Lu Ye put his hand in front of Lin Yuan, he wanted to laugh, but he didn't seem to. , his eyes were deep and hard to distinguish: "But Lin Yuan, this is a women's ring." Lin Yuan

was a little confused. He didn't think much about it. When he saw it was a rose, he thought that he hadn't given his husband a rose for a long time, so I want to give it to my husband.

Now that he knew that the ring was for women, Lin Yuan quickly cupped the hand where Lu Ye was wearing the ring with his hand, and said, "Husband, don't wear this anymore, I'll find a better one for you!" Find something better!

However, Lu Ye deliberately pinched the snout of the beast in front of him and moved closer to Lin Yuan. The handsome and stern face magnified in his field of vision, and his face was so dazzling that it made people dizzy.

"This is the first gift given to me by my junior brother. I want to keep it well and keep it forever."

Lin wished to look at the young man with beautiful features in front of him. His heart beat abnormally fast and his face turned red. He did not notice that Lu Ye was teasing himself on purpose. He just felt that his husband was too good-looking. He felt itchy and wanted to lick his husband, all over his body, so that he could be covered with his own scent.

But his husband said yesterday that he can't do it now and will wait for a while, so he has to endure it.

After leaving the jewelry store, one person and one wolf continued to move forward. This time Lu Ye did not watch Lin Yuan kill the zombies, he took action.

In school before, Lu Ye had killed zombies without any burden. Coupled with his observation of zombies these days, he understood this kind of monster. Zombies should rely on hearing and smell to sense the surrounding environment. They move slowly and stay at a safe distance. At about three meters, zombies will accelerate if they exceed three meters.

After half a day, Lu Ye only killed a few zombies, which was not enough compared to Lin Yuan's hundreds, but as an ordinary person, he was already considered powerful.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Lin Yuan and Lu Ye returned to the apartment. After eating something, Lu Ye briefly scrubbed and helped Lin Yuan wipe his body with a towel.