175

Chapter 175 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (End)

 The young man's voice was like a gust of wind in the mountains, passing by slowly, with a bit of coolness and a bit of cruelty.

Xie Hanzhou didn't expect that his young apprentice would suddenly take someone hostage and came out. He frowned imperceptibly, and his eyes revealed a bit of displeasure.

The young apprentice has really grown bolder over the years. He had previously told him not to take action no matter what happened, and he agreed.

Who would have thought that Lin Yuan would turn around and disobey his teacher's orders and his husband's orders, and then deal with him properly after returning home.

Xie Hanzhou took a few steps forward, reached behind Lin Yuan, raised his hand and patted Lin Yuan's head gently, and said in a deep voice: "Stop fooling around, step back." The voice seemed very cold and

ruthless, but it was Not the slightest deterrent.

In other words, it's like coaxing.

Lin Yuan pretended not to hear, and cut Chu Yao's neck with the sword in his hand.

His sword was extremely sharp, leaving almost no trace when the blood slid across it. It dripped onto the floor of the hall, smelling of blood.

When Tianyuan Sect Master came out from Chu Yao's abduction, his expression was extremely gloomy.

Now that he saw the person he cared about most was bleeding and injured, his face became darker and his eyes became colder. The gaze that fell on Lin Yuan's face was extremely cold, as if he was looking at a dead person.

"Little brother, what do you mean by holding your fellow sect hostage?"

Master Tianyuan suppressed his emotions, suppressed his overwhelming anger and murderous intent, and his expression was quite calm.

Lin Yuan tilted his head slightly, his round eyes looked clear and bright, as innocent and soft as a small animal.

He looked at Tianyuan Sect Master with a smile, and his voice was soft and seemed very harmless.

"Master Tianyuan, I made it very clear just now. If my master and senior brother die, this disciple in my hands must be buried with them." After saying

this, Lin Yuan seemed to think of something, and smiled, with a smile on his cheeks. The dimples are faintly visible.

"Anyway, the person who died is a member of my Yuqing Palace. It has nothing to do with outsiders or the Tianyuan Sword Sect. I asked the Tianyuan Sect Master what to do? Just kill him." When

Chu Yao heard what the young man said, he immediately panicked: " Lin...Lin Yuan, are you crazy? You...what do you want to do?"

Lin Yuan chuckled when he heard this, like a child with no distinction between good and evil, innocent and cruel.

"Didn't I say that? Chu Yao, I want you to be buried with my master and senior brother. Since for the sake of the world, one Xie Hanzhou and one Yu Sui'an can die, then what does it mean if another Chu Yao dies?"

He said Looking at Tianyuan Sect Master, there was still a smile on his lips: "You are right, Master Tianyuan, everyone in the world will applaud such a good thing, hundreds of immortal families will do the same, and so will you, right?"

Tianyuan Sect Master It is already 80% certain that the disciple of Yuqing Palace named Lin Yuan probably acted like this because he knew about his relationship with Ayao.

He had just forced Xie Hanzhou to commit suicide for the sake of the common people in the world. Unexpectedly, within a quarter of an hour, things would turn around. Someone was holding his beloved and forcing him to do the same for the sake of the common people in the world.