177

Chapter 177 The daily life of a delicate little female's adoptive husband (2)

There is no one in the Shuanggen tribe who is not short of meat. Of course, Yan is not willing to give this piece of meat to Yue as a slave.

Just as he was about to speak, Lin Yuan suddenly smiled and said with unclear meaning: "Forget it, Yan, you can eat this piece of meat yourself. You probably didn't get much meat. Look, your slave is much better than when he came to us." I lost a lot of weight when I was in the tribe."

People in primitive societies are very simple and have no scheming ideas.

Yan Ziran didn't know that Lin Yuan now looked like a big green tea girl. He just felt that he was the most beautiful female in the tribe, and some males liked her. As long as he opened his mouth, those males would hold big pieces of meat in front of him to please him.

It's just a small piece of meat, nothing.

Yan raised his chin slightly and said in a proud tone: "No, just give it to him, and you can roast another piece of meat for me."

Lin Yuan showed a cute smile, with a gentle and harmless temperament. He smiled at Yue and put the meat Handed it to him: "Take it, your master gave it to you."

Yue saw that the little female did it on purpose, and this piece of meat was what he prepared for himself.

Under the public gaze, Yue felt nervous for the first time, and her heart beat faster and faster.

He couldn't explain why, but the little female in front of him, with her fair little face reflected in the warm firelight, was so beautiful that he didn't know how to describe it, like the most beautiful and fragrant flower under the sun.

Yue stretched out his hand. Because his body was too thin and rugged, and also too tall, his hand was extremely long and thin. There were some bruises and many scars on it, like a trapped animal covered in bruises.

A pair of narrow eyes stared at Lin Yuan. At this time, he seemed to have lost his most superficial human appearance and turned into a huge and cold poisonous snake, spitting out messages silently, silent and dangerous.

Hidden in the too quiet eyes is a hunting nature that no one knows about.

Under the darkness, there was a hungry salivation.

It is also desire and instinct.

Lin Yuan didn't notice this. He saw the moon and took the piece of meat, wagging his tail happily, hehe, his husband had meat to eat again today.

But this meat is not easy to eat. If Yan is generous now, he can bully his husband with this matter later, so it's time to show off his true skills.

Lin Yuan didn't have any salt, so he asked for some and sprinkled it on the meat. He kept adding onion and ginger water and kneading it for the meat to absorb. He also brought a few mangrove fruits and squeezed out the juice and applied it on the meat.

In Lin Yuan's opinion, the steps of barbecue are really very simple.

However, in the eyes of the surrounding orcs, it was extremely complicated. They didn't understand why this little female who was not liked by the beast god had so much trouble grilling meat?

Indeed, the piece of meat the little female roasted just now was somewhat fragrant, but roasting meat like this was a waste of time.

I thought so. When Lin Yuan was grilling meat, a richer aroma came out. The orcs swallowed their saliva and were extremely curious.

It smells really good, but I don't know what it smells like.

After Lin Yuan finished roasting, he handed the meat to Yan. After waiting for such a long time, the other party couldn't wait to take a bite, regardless of how hot it was.