135

Chapter 135 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (39)

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 30%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 27%. 】

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 23%. 】

The skylight was shining brightly, falling indoors through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The system's beeps sounded intermittently in Lin Yuan's ears, mixed with Lu Ye's heavy and hot breathing, which was no longer as cold as before.

Lin Yuan listened to the blackening value drop one by one, and glanced at the handsome and cold young man in front of him. His dark hair was scattered, and his face became increasingly pale. His bright red lips were filled with a bright red color because of the kiss just now.

Maybe it's because the color on Lu Ye's body is too extreme, and his whole person has an indescribable sense of fragility, delicate yet fragile.

Lin Yuan glanced at the blackening value on the screen, moved his hand slightly down, along Lu Ye's neck, and gently rubbed his warm fingertips on the slightly convex and sexy Adam's apple for a moment, then continued down, the delicate collarbone, undulating Uncertain chest, finally his hand fell on Lu Zhi's mouth.

There was a clear beat in the palm of my hand, one sound after another, a little dull, but vivid and powerful.

Lin Yuan likes this kind of freshness, likes the vigorous vitality that fills the person in front of him, at this moment, in the long past, and in the future, in the long, long future.

"...Lu Ye."

Lin Yuanyan's soft and moist lips moved slightly.

Lu Ye blinked and raised his hand to carefully caress Lin Yuan's fair and tender cheek, as if asking him what he wanted to say?

When Lin Yuan heard the first beep, he had a lot to say. He wanted to know what the remaining darkness in Lu Ye was. Only in this way could he save Lu Ye and his lover whose life or death was uncertain.

After a moment of silence, Lin Yuan squeezed himself tighter into Lu Ye's arms, put his arms around his neck, and said in a very soft and gentle voice, "Lu Ye, are you unhappy or dissatisfied with anything?" Yes, can you tell me?"

Lin Yuan was a little cautious at this time, his whole person was extremely docile and soft, and he was extremely obedient.

He was like a vine, wrapped around his lover, Lu Ye, coaxing sweetly: "Hubby, tell me, I will try my best to make you happy and satisfied, tell me, okay? "

Lu Ye blinked slowly, thinking about Lin Yuan's words with his chaotic brain, thinking very seriously.

What is it about him that is unhappy and dissatisfied?

What is happiness? What is satisfaction? As long as he kisses his years and hugs his lover, he is happy and satisfied enough.

He wanted to protect Suisui, in this dirty and smelly world, and his partner, not allowing decay and death to creep into his warm and soft body, nor letting black and red rotten blood stain his clean clothes.

Lu Ye's collapsed consciousness was like a stagnant water that had been silent all year round, with a faint ripple. He hugged his soft and harmless partner tightly, and looked outside through the balcony of the living room, looking into the distance.

Outside there is the scorching and piercing sunshine, the treacherous haze of waves and clouds, the corpses littering the fields, the monsters driven by instinct, and the human beings driven by instinct.