65

Chapter 65 The school bully always covets me (24)

For Fucheng, this house is not home.

Home will not be so quiet and empty, nor will it be thin and lonely, or even full of desolation. It is not Fucheng's home.

But for a long time in the past, it was the only place where Fucheng could feel at ease, and it was also the only place that took Fucheng in.

It is like an old and kind old man, infinitely tolerant of all, those old people who continue to grow old and gradually become a burden to their children, the dust after decades of changes in this city, and Fucheng, a city that once decayed and failed in the darkness. juvenile.

Lin Yuan is Fucheng's future. He even feels that the boy is his new life and his future.

Fucheng felt that this house was not worthy of Lin Yuan. It was old, lifeless, devoid of any life, and filled with a cold and biting rotten air. The first time between him and Lin Yuan should be in a bright and clean house, under the sun. Bit by bit, he took over Lin Yuan completely and openly.

However, in such a strange place, Fucheng felt insecure. Now he took the first staggering step towards the future, but both sides of the road were too empty and full of uncertainty.

This kind of future that cannot be settled and cannot see the end at a glance is really too far away for this young man who has already designed his life and his own ending.

Because of Lin Yuan, Fucheng yearned for the future and looked forward to the future.

At the same time, he was afraid of the future because of himself.

Amidst the panic and contradiction, the only thing that could give this young man a sense of security was this old house that had never abandoned him.

Lin Yuan never felt that this house was dilapidated, nor did he feel bad about it. However, when Fucheng said that only here, he wouldn't have to worry about being kicked out, he felt extremely distressed.

He used his hands and feet to wrap around Fucheng like an octopus, his eyebrows were gentle and well-behaved, and his voice was sweet and soft, sticky like candy silk: "Fucheng~ I like it here, I also like you, I like it the most You..."

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 5%. 】

When Fucheng heard this, he couldn't control his emotions at all, and kissed him eagerly and forcefully.

This time he was a little too hard, a little crazy. Lin Yuan soon felt a sharp and sharp sting coming from his lips. He was a little dazed. Before he could react, Fucheng still had some sweet taste on his tongue, wrapped in rust. The smell hit me, the smell of sweetness and blood lingering.

Fucheng's kiss gradually moved downwards, and the wrinkled T-shirt was peeled off Lin Yuan's body and thrown aside casually.

Summer time was particularly lazy. People walked by from time to time in the old corridors. Occasionally, someone could hear a cry, but they didn't think much about it.

Fucheng completely suppressed Lin Yuan beneath him, his slender figure completely covering him, like a prison with flesh and blood as the base and white bones as the bars, tightly trapping the opponent.

Lin Yuan was really too tired and had no strength to even cry. He was panting feebly. He felt that Fucheng finally relaxed everything. He reached out to touch the young man, and the young man grabbed his hand and kissed him.

"Is it better this time?" Fucheng asked very softly.

The voice was hoarse than before, with the satisfaction of being satisfied afterwards, and extremely sexy and sultry.