93

Chapter 93: After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (28)

Lin Yuan held Jiang Qian's hand, put it to his lips and kissed it gently, then he obediently nestled himself into Jiang Qian's arms, his eyes Full of dependence and joy, he said softly: "Of course, you will always be the best, always..." After saying that,

Lin Yuan reached out and touched Jiang Qian's Adam's apple, feeling a little itchy inexplicably. , wanting to take a bite.

He couldn't bear it, he came closer and bit Jiang Qian's Adam's apple, grinding his teeth gently. When he let go, he subconsciously licked it, and then whispered in a low voice: "I'm not going anywhere in the first place. ."

Jiang Qian heard this sound, his eyes darkened, and the waves and clouds deep in his eyes were treacherous, as if a dark storm had been stirred up.

He moved his lips silently, wanting to speak, but in the end he couldn't say anything.

When those people from Prince Chu's Mansion first arrived at the Admiral's Mansion, they were still a little uncomfortable, but when they entered Linyuan and saw the exact same courtyard, everyone suddenly calmed down and did what they should do.

Lin Yuan was also a little surprised that Jiang Qian would actually build an identical Linyuan in the Admiral's Mansion. He walked around the new Linyuan with great interest, as if he was looking for differences, and found something different. , and told Jiang Qian excitedly that he had a great time.

When Lin Yuan entered the study, Jiang Qian locked the door from the inside, picked him up and let Lin Yuan sit on the desk.

Lin Yuan put his hands on Jiang Qian's shoulders, his round almond eyes were bright, like a child who had received a gift. He was so excited that he wanted to jump up and down.

Jiang Qian was originally worried that Lin Yuan would feel that he had gone too far after seeing this Linyuan. Now seeing him smiling so brightly, he felt a little relieved and rubbed the side of Lin Yuan's face with his fingers.

Lin Yuan felt a little itchy from his touch, and hummed softly, but instead of hiding, she let him touch her softly.

With his back to the light, Jiang Qian's amber eyes were deep and deep, carrying an indescribable dark morbidity. The strands were like spider webs in the darkness, a kind of almost airtight possessiveness that seemed to have turned into The essence is surging violently.

He leaned down slightly and pressed his thin lips against Lin Yuan's fair ears. His voice was slightly hoarse and extremely sexy: "Your Majesty, do you like it here?" Of course Lin Yuan likes it. I like it very much. Although

his husband has no sense of security and worries about gains and losses. , wanting to lock him up. But his husband was so thoughtful that he even built a new Linyuan, probably because he was afraid that he would not get used to it after changing the place.

Hehe, his husband likes him too much.

Lin Yuancao nodded happily, hugged Jiang Qian tightly, and kissed him affectionately: "I like it! I like it so much!"

Seeing that he really liked him and didn't feel disgusted at all, Jiang Qian finally felt relieved: " Just like Sui Sui."

He felt soft after being rubbed by Lin Yuan, and he was a little happy. He thought to himself that he didn't know how Sui Sui developed the habit. He likes to rub people, like a small furry animal, clinging to people. Very.

He indulged Lin Yuan enough, and then the hand on his lower back slowly moved up and landed on the back of Lin Yuan's neck, holding it slightly to make him look up.