9

Chapter 9 Crazy criticizes the CEO for wanting to pamper me (9)

Lin Yuan immediately looked at Huo Chen with doubts in his eyes. He saw that the other person's face was pale, his eyebrows were full of gloom, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised. He was obviously smiling, but he couldn't see anything. smile.

Although he hasn't figured out the reason why the villain's darkening value rises and falls, if it rises, he must be unhappy.

You were fine just now, why are you suddenly unhappy?

521 was so anxious that he was jumping up and down and spinning in circles: [Senior, senior! The villain's darkening value has increased! It went up! what should I do? Senior, please think of a solution quickly! ! 】

Lin Yuan was also anxious, his mind was in a mess, he didn't know what to do, so he could only ask cautiously: "...Huo Chen, are you unhappy? Or did I say the wrong thing? "

He could only think that he had said something wrong and made the mission target unhappy, so the blackening value rose instead of falling, one number higher than the initial value.

Huo Chen's voice was calm and there was no emotion at all: "No, you didn't say anything wrong. You speak very nicely." "

Really? You think I speak nicely." Lin Yuan did not hear the tone in Huo Chen's tone at all. He was sarcastic, thinking that the other party was praising him, which made him a little happy.

But, since I didn't say something wrong, what was the reason?

Lin Yuan thought about it carefully from beginning to end, and felt that he had caught a blind spot this time, probably because of sex.

It is specifically mentioned in the plot that after Huo Chen took over the Huo family, many humans wanted to curry favor with him and sent many beautiful human men and women to him, but Huo Chen directly rejected them. Those humans who threw themselves at Huo Chen, he Not even a glance.

So...so said! Huo Chen is the kind of human being who doesn't like to have sex.

Yeah! It must be because of this! ! !

He actually forgot about this plot, being completely carried away by the 1% decrease in blackening value last night.

Woohoo~ Fortunately, he found out early, otherwise the performance at the end of the year would really be ruined.

Lin Yuan was originally hugging Huo Chen and wrapping his arms around his shoulders, but now he just felt it was hot, fearing that the blackening level would suddenly rise again, and wanted to push him away.

But this time Lin Yuan learned his lesson and learned well. He thought, if someone suddenly pushed him away, he would definitely be unhappy. So, he first let go of his hand, then clasped his hands nervously under Huo Chen, and whispered: "Huo Chen, can you get up?"

Huo Chen looked at him quietly and said meaningfully: " You want me to get up and stop having sex with you?"

Lin Yuan nodded quickly and said in a very serious tone: "If you don't get out of here anymore, I won't have sex with you anymore. I promise, it's not right, I swear! I I swear I will never sleep with you again."

He raised his fingers and swore with an extremely serious expression.

When Huo Chen heard this, he felt a little irritated for some reason.

Although he had never thought about being a legitimate partner with Lin Yuan, no man would be happy with the fact that his nominal marriage partner had sworn not to get close to him.

【Ding! The villain's darkening value has increased to 78%. ]

78%? !

78! It was obviously 77 just now! !

Lin Yuan was immediately shocked: "!!!!!!"

521 was also shocked: [Ahhhhhhhh! ! ! Why? Why has the blackening value increased again? What happened to the mission objective? Why doesn't he follow the rules? ! Senior, you have worked so hard. 】

Lin Yuan thought to himself, he is working really hard, but why is the blackening value still rising? He felt very wronged and muttered: "I have sworn not to have sex with you, why are you still not happy?"

Huo Chen lowered his eyes quietly, with a strange look on his face, curled his fingers slightly, and said in a cold and stiff tone: "I'm not unhappy."

He got up from Lin Yuan and sat on the side, arranging his cuffs with his long, cold fingers in a lazy and casual manner.

Not unhappy?

Lin Yuan looked at the freshly baked blackening value and didn't believe it at all. He casually grabbed his hair and sat up from the sofa. From the corner of his eyes, he caught sight of Huo Chen's slightly pursed mouth, which seemed to be a little white.

Isn't this unhappy?

"It's not because of sex..." Lin Yuan began to find the reason from himself: "Is it because I hugged you just now and you were unhappy?"

Thinking of this possibility, he immediately sat aside and pulled away from Huo Huo. distance between hearts.

The two of them were not side by side before, but there was only two fists of distance between them at most, and half a person couldn't fit in. Now it's at least a meter apart, so it won't be a big problem to fit three or four people in.

Huo Chen glanced at the empty space between them and twitched his lips: "Lin Yuan, I told you, I'm not unhappy, didn't you hear me?"

[Ding! The villain's darkening value has increased to 79%. 】

Lin Yuan heard it, but the black value of the problem will not lie.

He looked at Huo Chen's handsome and deep face, and sat further away miserably. The sofa set in the living room was very large, and now ten people could fit between them.

【Ding! The villain's blackening value has increased to 80%. 】

The system's voice sounded again.