145

Chapter 145 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (9)

The moist, warm and gentle touch clearly remained on his lips. Xie Hanzhou pursed his lips unconsciously, and vaguely tasted a sweet milk fragrance, which seemed to be lingering with the fragrance of tea.

Yu Sui'an looked at Lin Yuan nearby and Xie Hanzhou in the distance. The demonic aura in his flowing eyes was overflowing. Under the stunningly beautiful appearance, there were monsters, ghosts, beasts, demons, and... Evil is evil, and in the end it is human beings.

Slender fingers that seemed to have been carved from white jade slowly lifted up, and Yu Sui'an smiled at Xie Hanzhou. The smile was extremely evil, evil and morbid, like the treacherous shadow of the clouds in the sky, with a kind of careless playfulness, full of teasing and teasing.

He reached out and took the young man in front of him, Xie Hanzhou's disciple, into his arms, and placed his hands on the flexible and slender waist.

Lin Yuan's body had an almost warm warmth, was soft and thin, and was not aggressive at all. However, Yu Sui'an still felt scared and horrified, as if the shadow of his childhood rolled before his eyes and covered his body. Raging tide.

However, even so, Yu Sui'an still did not let go of Lin Yuan or push him away. He needed Lin Yuan's help and Lin Yuan's chess piece.

Over the years, Yu Sui'an has lived in the Yuqing Palace in the name of his disciple. Seeing Xie Hanzhou being aloof and untainted, watching the disciples and disciples of the Yuqing Palace respect Xie Hanzhou, and seeing the famous immortals admiring him, he felt resentful in his heart. , also all hate.

Xie Hanzhou is the righteous way in the world, a pure immortal, he is a demon in the demon world, and a devil in the world. Black and white are so clear, good and evil are so clear.

But who knows that since he is him, Xie Hanzhou is Yu Sui'an, the immortal is the devil, the good is the evil, black and white have the same origin, and good and evil are inherently one and the same.

Yu Sui'an should not have appeared in this world. He shouldn't have. He was not born from the union of a man and a woman, nor was he born to grow up. It was Xie Hanzhou who was full of resentment and evil, and then single-handedly created him. He was Xie Hanzhou's. Evil has made him covered in darkness.

In the clear breeze of the day and the bright moon in the long night, Yu Sui'an looked at himself and Xie Hanzhou in the hundred-year sun and moon. His heart was filled with greed, hatred, hatred, and burning flames. Why could Xie Hanzhou be so pure and aloof, while he was about to die? In the depths of the Nine Netherworld, in extreme pain?

Let's go to hell together...

Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an are the same person, so they should go to hell together, and

they will be doomed at the bottom of hell... They deserve to be damned...

Yu Sui'an thought about these, Xie Hanzhou, and himself, and felt hatred in his heart Desire and resentment are inextricably intertwined, turning into a dark substance.

The evil aura between his brows and eyes was even more bewitching, and his body was trembling slightly with fear. Every inch of flesh and blood was buried with bottomless pain, but he tried his best to suppress it, suppressed it with hatred, and suppressed it with resentment.

But the bottom of my heart is full of pleasure, the pleasure of revenge on myself, the pleasure of self-abuse and self-injury.

Yu Sui'an clasped his hands tightly on Lin Yuan's waist, like a strong knot that could only perish together, entangled Lin Yuan, and also entangled Xie Hanzhou who was watching.