35

Chapter 35 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (35)

Lin Yuan was shocked. He didn't expect to be like this at all. He bit Huo Chen's shoulder angrily, not too lightly. The smell of blood quickly spread between his lips and teeth.

Huo Chen felt a sudden stabbing pain in his shoulder, which was clear and obvious, but there was an indescribable excitement and boiling in his heart. Like a hungry beast, his whole body was trembling with excitement from the smell of blood and meat. He was even extremely happy and satisfied. .

This is the pain Lin Yuan gave him! It was the scar Lin Yuan gave him!

How wonderful, it's his Lin Yuan...

Huo Chen couldn't restrain his emotions, hugged the young man in his arms tightly, and began to get more intense. He is greedy by nature, and his desires are insatiable. He wants their flesh and blood to be fused, and their souls to share the same fate. Huo Chen wants every inch of himself to be densely covered with Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan didn't expect that Huo Chen would suddenly speed up and become stronger. He was just biting to vent his anger, but at this moment, it completely changed and became the patience of being impatient. In the end, he couldn't even bite. Get stronger.

Lying on the bed, Lin Yuan covered his eyes with the back of his hands, breathing heavily. The lingering lingering feeling in his body was still there. When Huo Chen touched him, he couldn't help but tremble.

Huo Chen turned his head and glanced at the tooth mark on his shoulder. A small stream of blood flowed out, which was particularly rich on the somewhat pale skin. He stared at it for a moment and closed his eyes with great satisfaction.

Taking Lin Yuan's hand away, Huo Chen moved closer and rubbed the young man's forehead. His voice was deliberately lowered, making it appear particularly low and hoarse: "Sui Sui, my shoulder hurts. You bit it too hard... It hurts..."

Pretending His voice and tone were extremely fake, but they were enough to deceive Lin Yuan.

Lin Yuan immediately looked at the place where he had just bitten, and found the bright red tooth mark. It looked really serious. He quickly went over and blew a few breaths, his voice was soft and obedient: "Does it hurt?"

Huo Chen had just been addicted to the pain caused by Lin Yuan, but now he was nostalgic for the care given by Lin Yuan. He showed weakness in a very natural way: "It hurts, it hurts, but I'm not angry when Sui Sui bites me. I like it when you touch me like this. Even if it hurts, I still like it."

Lin Yuan had never heard of such sweet words. Let alone being angry, even if Huo Chen tormented him just now, he immediately put it behind him and went there carefully. Give Huo Chen a blow.

Huo Chen felt that this was not enough, so he laid his hands on the young man's ears and murmured vaguely in a low voice: "Sui Sui, there is blood, help me lick it clean..."

Lin Yuan hesitated for a moment, thinking of Huo Chen's words about pain just now, obedient He said yes.

Huo Chen sat up and asked Lin Yuan to sit on his lap so that he could lick it more easily.

Lin Yuan blushed when he thought that Huo Chen was holding him like this just now. If he hadn't been unable to support him in the end, Huo Chen wouldn't have let him lie down at all. He didn't expect that it would be like this again.

He forced himself to forget the scene just now, and looked at the teeth marks on the man's shoulder. He lowered his head and came closer, slowly licking and sucking away the blood.

Huo Chen could feel the tip of the other person's warm and soft tongue moving back and forth on the small injury, causing slight pain. He was obsessed with the pain caused by Lin Yuan and enjoyed the pain. He placed it on Lin Yuan's lower back. His hand slowly moved down.