180

Chapter 180 The daily life of the petite female adoptive husband (5)

The smile at the corner of Yue's mouth disappeared instantly, her face was gloomy and cold, her dark eyes looked at the male orc who spoke, and a deep murderous intention surged in the darkness. , with silent danger.

And in the depths, there is more of a fear of being plunged into an abyss.

Ever since he became the slave of the little female, no, in fact, ever since the little female appeared in front of him that night, Yue has been afraid and uneasy, and he is afraid of losing her.

The identity of the slave is an incurable disease on Yue's body, which is neither bloody nor bloody.

But this is a pain that is lodged in the bones, and will penetrate deep into the bone marrow over time. In the end, many slaves will be no different from hunted prey.

From the day they awaken, they are waiting to become terminally ill and waiting to die.

In such a barbaric and backward era, the eyes of the orcs can only see the present, today, and a piece of meat for the rest of their lives.

Yue felt vaguely unfair, oppressed and angry, but he didn't understand this.

He only knows that he is a slave, his cold and huge terrifying beast form is the incarnation of the devil, he is an orc abandoned by the beast god, and he cannot be tolerated in the world.

Finally, a little female came to him, brought him meat, and cooked him a lot of delicious food.

The little female will not beat or scold him, but will fall softly into his arms and wrap around him intimately.

Yue slowly closed her eyes and couldn't help but think of a lot, including the alienation and disgust of the people in the tribe, and the years of wandering among several tribes. Those things were very cold.

In the end, all that was left was that little female, his warmth, his red and moist lips, and his extremely delicious body.

Yue thought that he was just a slave. He was not worthy or qualified to compete with any male in the tribe.

But...

that is his female...

Yuan...Lin Yuan...

Sui Sui is his female.

【Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's moon blackening value has increased to 47%. 】

【Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's moon blackening value has increased to 63%. 】

【Ding! Please note to the host that the villain's moon blackening value has increased to 74%. 】

Three prompt sounds immediately put Lin Yuan out of control.

After coming to this world, he was busy every day, cooking and feeding, and finally reduced his husband's blackness level to less than 40%. Who would have thought that it would almost double with a word from someone else.

Double that!

Lin Yuan was so angry that his tail and ears stood up, and he growled: "No, no, no! Don't talk to me!"

The effect of one sentence was so terrifying. Another sentence would make Lin Yuan worried about his husband. The blackening value will directly exceed the critical point.

The male orc didn't expect Lin Yuan to reject him. He was a little disbelieving and angry.

In this orc's view, if such a female, who is not liked by the beast god, proposed to go to his cave, he should be eager to agree to him, but dare to refuse. If it weren't for the fact that he could make these delicious foods, he would I don't like him at all.