88

Chapter 88 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (22, 23)

Daliang Chun Hunting is actually a kind of hunting sacrifice, a sacrificial ritual, in which hunting is used to sacrifice to heaven, pray for blessings and longevity, and avoid disasters and evil spirits.

Lin Yuan has been in this world for several years, but so far, he has only accompanied the Holy Spirit to Maple Forest Mountain for spring hunting three times.

During these three times, apart from necessary social activities, such as talking to the emperor and the queen mother, Lin Yuan's daily schedule consisted of playing, eating barbecue, and sleeping.

He and Jiang Qian were both young and vigorous people. When they were lying on the couch, they always liked to make love and make love together. It was easy for them to get angry, so they still had to have this kind of nightlife.

But because Lin Yuan likes to wander in the woods and ride horses, Jiang Qian will not be as unrestrained during this period as he was in the Chu Palace.

Jiang Qian stared at his young prince and felt that although Lin Yuan was already a young man in age, his words and deeds were more like a simple-minded young man. He was like a naughty and noisy animal, always so energetic. Just looking at it makes people feel relaxed and refreshed.

He pulled the person into his arms and rubbed the slightly red and swollen lips with his cool fingertips. There were still faint traces of bites on them: "The prince's waist and legs don't hurt anymore? How could I remember just now? It was just a moment." An hour ago, there were still people complaining about leg pain and waist pain."

Lin Yuan felt it carefully and found that it actually hurt a little bit, but it can be ignored. It's more important to play: "It's okay, I don't ride a horse, just Let's go out for a walk."

As he spoke, he put his arm around Jiang Qian's neck, kissed the man's chin first, then raised his hand to gently scratch his Adam's apple, deliberately teasing him: "Jiang Qian, why don't you go out and play? I want to go out to play, sir, please go out, sir, sir, sir..."

The voice was slightly drawn out, sweet and soft, sweeter than honey.

Jiang Qian hugged the little prince who was acting softly and coquettishly towards him, with an unusually soft expression: "You want to go out so much?"

Lin Yuan nodded: "I really, really want to~"

Jiang Qian heard this and kissed the tip of Lin Yuan's nose. , eyes full of smiles: "Okay, I'll go out with the prince for a walk."

Lin Yuan saw Jiang Qian agree, and he wanted to spin around in circles with joy, and cheered: "Jiang Qian, you are the best~ I love it the most the most. You~"

Jiang Qian heard this voice best, and his gloomy eyes sank slightly, becoming more profound, mysterious and unpredictable. In his youth, when he had not yet had any entanglements with Lin Yuan, he might still be able to afford this good word.

But now, he is not good, he has been bad for a long time, very bad, very bad.

It's not that Lin Yuan didn't know what he was doing all these years. He could smell the smell of blood on his body, but he was still the same as before, unchanged at all.

When Jiang Qian was conferred the title of Second Grade Admiral by Emperor Liang, he had a dream that night, a nightmare that could be called terrifying.

He dreamed of his father Jiang Heng, standing in the Jiang family's study room, as elegant and gentle as he remembered.

Jiang Qian was extremely happy to see his father. He subconsciously walked toward Jiang Heng and called his father softly. But at this moment, Jiang Heng had a confused look on his face, as if he didn't recognize him.