119

Chapter 119 The boss of the last days is really fragrant every day (23)

The young man's obsessed appearance seemed to be because he had lost his soul and soul, which made Lu Ye ready to move and made his heart itch.

The evil thoughts and desires buried deep in the bones surged like waves, churning up a devouring storm.

The ends of Lu Ye's eyes were slightly raised, and he said with a bit of distraction: "But no matter how young I am, it will still hurt every year." He was

careful enough last night, but it still made Lin Yuan uncomfortable and hurt.

Lu Ye caressed Lin Yuan's white and tender neck, and rubbed his fingers along the lively blood vessels. His voice was low and hoarse, with a hint of tenderness and sexiness: "I don't want to feel pain every year..."

Lin Yuan's eyes were still filled with a blur. The vignettes overlapped and his vision was hazy. He couldn't see Lu Ye clearly, but he could see some clearly, as if he was separated by a layer of fog.

His thin white fingers grasped the hand that was caressing him and covered his cheek. The young man's posture was docile and submissive, and he was extremely well-behaved.

Lin Yuan closed his eyes slightly and rubbed the young man's cold palm softly, his long black eyelashes hanging lightly like butterfly wings.

"It's okay..."

"Actually, it doesn't hurt that much. Last night...last night I was very comfortable..."

Lin Yuan was indescribably shy, and some lingering and hot flashes flashed through his mind, and his eyes suddenly became soft and wet.

Last night, the young man standing on the top had a beautiful and thin jaw line, as cold as jade. It seemed that he could feel the cold invasion of jade, and the coolness was soaked in it.

At some point, hot sweat slid down Lu Ye's cheeks, barely settling on his chin.

Lin Yuan was confused, and when he saw the drop of sweat, his eyes were hooked, and so was his body. He wanted to lick Lu Ye clean.

But he couldn't control his body, it was as soft as a puddle of powerless water.

He could only look at the drops of sweat, watching the sweat drip down on his body following the young man's movements, bringing with it a salty, wet, hot feeling.

More moisture, chaotic entanglement and stickiness, sticking to every part of the skin, merging with the body.

Lin Yuan reached out and gently touched Lu Ye's chin with his fingers. At this time, it was dry and not thick with sweat.

Thin and white arms wrapped around Lu Ye's neck, closing the distance between them. What Lin Yuan wanted to do last night but didn't do it has now come true.

The wet red and soft tip of his tongue gently licked Lu Ye's chin, like a small, non-aggressive animal being intimate with the person he liked.

"Lu Ye, I like that..."

"I... like it very much..."

Lu Ye was so licked that he felt dry and hot. His throat was painfully dry and hot, and he needed some hot and thick liquid to moisten it.

The slender and cool hands fell on the flexible waist. Although the young man was wearing pajamas, the thin layer of fabric was nothing.

Lu Ye knew that his baby was full of traces left by him, with interlaced bruises and purples, dots of crimson, and bloody bite marks that seemed to be embedded deep into the body. They were densely packed, like a prison net, covering the young man's delicate and soft skin. between skin.