162

Chapter 162 The Immortal Lord on the left hand, the Demon Lord on the right hand (26)

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain Xie Hanzhou's blackening value has been reduced to 19%. ]

[Ding...]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain Yu Sui'an's blackening value has been reduced to 80%. 】

When Lin Yuan was in class, the system's beeps kept ringing, like the rising and falling of a heart.

After class, Lin Yuan did not go to the dining hall, but went directly to the Midnight Yuxuan. As soon as he arrived at the entrance of the courtyard, he saw the man in red sitting next to the beauty in the corridor.

Yu Sui'an leaned lazily on the square pillar, with his left leg stepping on the beauty's back. Her hair was as thick as three thousand ink, and her scarlet clothes were gorgeous and carefree, like a bright rose, eye-catching with its beauty.

Lin Yuan walked over and called out to his senior brother softly. Just as he was about to sit down, he saw Yu Sui'an looking at him meaningfully and said quietly: "Junior brother Lin is here. Did you have a hard time yesterday?"

Lin Yuan didn't understand Yu Sui'an very well. What Sui'an meant, he asked doubtfully: "What's hard work, what are you talking about?"

Yu Sui'an chuckled, looking a little unpredictable, the bright sunshine fell on his face, and the long thick eyelashes The shadows fell into the light-colored pupils, and the glass-like eyes were like jade stones that were warmly illuminated.

"I'm telling you, Suisui worked really hard yesterday. He had to accompany me during the day and Xie Hanzhou at night. He couldn't rest even for a moment. He was really busy."

Lin Yuan heard the teasing and joking in Yu Sui'an's words and blushed in embarrassment. He lowered his head, not daring to look at Yu Sui'an anymore. He pinched his fingers nervously and said, "No... it's not hard, it's not... busy..."

Yu Sui'an looked at the little liar with red cheeks and felt It is like a newly ripe red fruit, plump, juicy, sweet and attractive. When you bite it, you can taste the sweet and fragrant juice, which seems to be sweet to the heart.

His mouth suddenly became dry, and he wanted to taste the fragrant and sweet juice of the little liar, but he was trapped in that dead city, in Yuqing, and his soul was trapped in Hanzhou.

How does it look like the leader Qingzun of Yuqing Palace sitting high in the clouds? Tolerant and magnanimous, with the bright moon in his arms, he actually lowered his status to be married to a young man like him, the lord of the Demon Realm, and even climbed into a child's bed late at night, carrying everyone in the Yuqing Palace on his back.

Xie Hanzhou is really as cold as ice and aloof. He secretly got close to the little liar for an hour in the residence of the new disciple of Yuqing Palace, and even spent the night in the little liar's room on his bed.

Yu Sui'an gritted his teeth, stretched out his hand to clasp Lin Yuan's wrist, and pulled him in front of him. The emotion in his eyes was like anger, but also like resentment: "Little liar, do you know that I was waiting outside last night? One night?"

Lin Yuan was stunned for a moment, a little unbelievable: "You... waited outside all night last night?"

Yu Sui'an twitched the corner of his mouth in a self-deprecating voice, and said in a very deep voice: "Yes, I will wait for you. The master I miss so much leaves and goes to find you again. Who would have thought that your master was really observant of etiquette, climbed into your bed before we were married, and couldn't get off? Xie Hanzhou has learned all the etiquette, justice and shame. I'm here."