91

Chapter 91 After rescuing the powerful minister, the young prince was imprisoned (26)

[Ding! High risk warning! High risk warning! ! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99%! The villain's blackening value has increased to 99%! ]

521: [...]

It was really a waste...

Lin Yuan nervously glanced at the blackening value on the screen, then raised Jiang Qian's face with some force, and found that his eye circles were red and his eyes were narrow and narrow. His eyes were filled with clear water, and his handsome face was full of sorrow and helplessness.

"Jiang Qian..."

Lin Yuan called him softly.

Jiang Qian's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he looked at him with a vacant look. His trembling lips were slightly opened, as if he wanted to say something, but he seemed to have been deprived of the ability to speak by someone. In the end, he couldn't say anything. Nothing...

Lin Yuan waited for a long time, but Jiang Qian didn't say anything. He thought for a moment, looked at Jiang Qian quietly and asked, "Then those people you killed, were they good people or bad people?"

Jiang Qian said like a crow feather. The dark and thick eyelashes moved slightly, casting a shadow. His thoughts were wandering and chaotic, like turbulent and dark sea water, turbid and difficult to distinguish. After a while, he whispered hoarsely: "Prison... Chao... The prisoners in the prison are naturally...none of them are innocent."

The prisoners in the prison are just like the prisons in the prison, built underground, and there is no light from the beginning to the end.

Lin Yuan smiled slightly at Jiang Qian, his voice was very soft and gentle, like the first warm wind at the end of winter, blowing on his face, with a long-lost warmth: "Then did you kill them because of selfish desires, or because of dependence?" Do you follow the law of Daliang?"

Jiang Qian gently smoothed away the first thread of thousands of entangled thoughts in his mind. Under the illumination of the open fire and warm lamp in the bedroom, his amber eyes finally shined brightly, as if on a stormy and rainy night. A very weak night light was turned on.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 80%. 】

"I...I..."

Jiang Qian tried hard to think back for a long time. From the first person he killed a few years ago to the prisoner who died at his hands recently, he clearly remembered why those people died. Chu.

"Those...most of those people deserved their crimes, but a few of them, according to Daliang law, their crimes are not punishable by death. It was the emperor who ordered me to kill them."

[Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 73%. ]

Lin Yuan hummed, but didn't say anything. He just touched Jiang Qian's face gently and said softly: "Jiang Qian, let's get up first, okay? The ground is cold."

At this time, Jiang Qian He was very well-behaved and obedient, like a weak and wounded patient with no sense of security. He hugged Lin Yuan tightly with his arms and stood up with him.

The two of them lay on the bed, and the layers of bed curtains fell down, covering the bright candlelight in the inner room, making it a little dark.

Lin Yuan stared at Jiang Qian's eyebrows and felt that his eyes were gloomy and dark, filled with boundless haze. Without saying a word, he put his hands on Jiang Qian's face, his palms warm and soft: "Jiang Qian, let's talk. Okay?"