111

Chapter 111: The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (15)

What envy? Why is it better to be a superpower than to have a good wife? This remark is not a mockery of Lu Ye's eating soft rice.

Lu Ye knew that He Xun had thoughts about his Sui Sui. Sui Sui was so cute that it was not surprising that some flies would buzz and make a noise.

He hugged the person in his arms tighter and lowered his head to look at Lin Yuan's fair and handsome eyebrows. The burning fire was uncertain and divided his handsome and sharp face into two halves.

"Having a good wife is indeed enviable."

Lu Ye lowered his body, his long eyes were slightly narrowed, and the line of his jaw was particularly thin and beautiful. His eyes were half-sunk in the shadows, with a sly smile, lazy and casual, Fairy-like seduction.

"Sui Sui is so awesome. Some people envy me because of you and don't want to be a superpower anymore."

Lin Yuan was really annoyed with He Xun. He said that kind of thing when we first met. To be honest, if he and him My husband is not a superpower, so I don't know what will happen yet, and now I say this.

Bad guy! What a nuisance!

However, Lin Yuan's anger was instantly extinguished by Lu Ye's two words. He wrapped his arms around Lu Ye's neck with some embarrassment and rubbed it gently. It was as soft as water and wrapped around the young man.

"I'm not great, you are." The voice was slightly nasal, soft, as if honey had been added, sweet and sticky, and very sweet.

Lu Ye caressed Lin Yuan's fluffy and soft hair, and his slender fingers slowly moved through the young man's snow-white short hair. He said gently but without losing strength: "I have to rely on years to support me. Is it still powerful?"

Lin Yuan was a little bit He was confused. His husband needed to be raised by him before, but now Lu Ye's powers are more powerful than his, and he doesn't need to be raised by himself at all. Why does Lu Ye still say that?

However, when Lu Ye asked, Lin Yuan still said obediently: "Awesome, you are the best."

"I am the best." Lu Ye repeated, looking at He Xun who was sitting nearby deliberately, with a deep voice. Sexy, a smile quietly slipped through her deep eyes, like a provocation.

He moved his lips silently and said: Mine.

He Xun saw Lu Ye's mouth shape clearly and was stunned for a moment, then sneered with some disdain.

This Lu Ye seems to be too well protected by Lin Yuan, and he still doesn't understand the true cruelty of the apocalypse. He really thinks that Lin Yuan likes him, is willing to protect him, and raises him, so he can provoke people with powers at will. ?

A grown man can be so stupid and naive. Such a person really only has one face to look at, and he doesn't know what Lin Yuan likes about him.

There are too many good-looking men and women in this world. Even if a guy like Lu Ye is considered top-notch, He Xun thinks it's just like that. He probably loses interest after playing with it a few times. Lin Yuan is more attractive.

He Xun actually doesn't like to use crooked methods. No matter whether it is before the apocalypse or after the apocalypse, there is nothing he can't get from the people he wants, whether they are men or women. As long as he waves, those people will surrender. Hugs and hugs.

But this Lin Yuan is so stupid that he can only see Lu Ye in his eyes. If he wants to get him, he will probably have to use some means.

For example, if Lin Yuan saw Lu Ye rolling around with another woman, and when he took advantage of it, he would not be able to capture Lin Yuan.