113

Chapter 113: The big boss in the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (17)

. This sentence directly confused all the superpowers.

Ran?

Just ran away?

Meng Mingqian's group seized the opportunity and said angrily: "Everyone has run away, let's drive away quickly." "Yes

, let's drive away quickly. Maybe they wanted to trick us into stopping before, saying that someone drove away if they wanted to die. Rush forward, you must have said that on purpose to scare us."

Chu Minghe knew that this group of people and Lu Ye were not going to deal with each other, so he focused on the point and asked: "Hey! Which way are Lu Ye and Lin Yuan going?"

What he saw The man immediately replied: "On the right."

Chu Minghe's face darkened. Regardless of whether Lu Ye and Lin Yuan ran or not, both sides of the road were now blocked by the suddenly growing trees. Seeing the danger unknown, they left from both sides, and the rear Not to mention, this front is probably impossible to pass.

He was about to page Min Chenze, but Min Chengze had already noticed this and said in a cold voice: "Except for Ming He and Ruan Qing, all the other superpowers are getting off the bus."

Ruan Qing is a healing superpower and has no abilities. In terms of combat power, Chu Minghe is a water power user. It is obvious that Min Chengze listened to Lu Ye's words.

Min Chengze's people naturally obeyed his leader's words, while Meng Mingqian's group was a little reluctant, so they took their time in moving.

As soon as one of them got out of the car, a tree not far away suddenly grew horizontally and attacked him directly.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The man screamed and avoided it, using supernatural powers to attack the trees, but it was useless. The trees grew very fast, and the place where they were interrupted for a moment would grow back.

Others were also being attacked by zombie trees at this time, because there were too many trees and they were too dense. Their counterattacks did not cause much damage to the zombie forest at all.

"Holy shit!! What the hell is this?" He Xun used his superpower to create a curtain of fire. Fire has a natural restraint effect on trees, so he was easier than others. When his eyes reached the side, he realized that all the carts had been lifted up by the zombie tree at some point and began to move forward, as if they were being lifted somewhere.

The large car in the middle was filled with people, and the people inside screamed in horror.

"Help!!!"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!"

"Help!! Help!!!"

On the other side, Lin Yuan and Lu Ye have reached the depths of the forest, and Lu Ye's spiritual power seems to be soft. Like the wind, strands of strands were winding around the sides, confusing the perception of these zombie trees, and all the trees regarded them as nothing.

The smell of blood was getting heavier and heavier, intertwined with the strong smell of rotting corpses. Lin Yuan was so smelly that he wanted to cry, whining and sniffing.

Lu Ye noticed this, leaned over Lin Yuan, reached out to touch Lin Yuan, then kissed him through a thick layer of fur and said, "Sui Sui, I'll deal with it, the water power will Helping the trees grow cannot be used in this zombie forest. I can hurry up alone."

Lin Yuan was not very willing and wailed in protest. After passing on the fragrance of Shu,

Lu Ye kissed him again and said, "Sui Sui, good boy, you are the most obedient, right?"

Lin Yuan heard this and thought, okay, okay, who makes him the most obedient? But before Lu Ye left, Lin Yuan couldn't help but lick him, oooooooooo: You can't get hurt!

Lu Ye liked that Lin Yuan was so close to him and wrapped around him. When he walked forward, he was still recalling the grunting appearance of the giant white wolf in his mind. It was so cute.

The tiny seeds penetrated into the moist and sticky soil and began to grow wildly. The slender vines instantly invaded the interior of the zombie tree and found the place where they had the strongest vitality.

They were green crystal cores exuding vigorous vitality. Lu Ye had already sensed all of this with his mental power.

The vines wrapped around the crystal core. The moment they were pulled out, the zombie trees suddenly lost their vitality and quickly withered.

Lu Ye quickly absorbed these crystal nuclei and walked towards the darkest and bloody place in the woods. There was an ancient tree there that only three people could hug if they surrounded it. It should be hundreds of years old.

There are human corpses everywhere in the nearby soil. It is roughly estimated that there are at least a thousand. Some have just rotted, and some have exposed their white bones. The blood stains the ground red. This is no longer like being in a forest, but like a corpse. In the pit.

Lu Ye used his mental power to penetrate into the ancient tree bit by bit. Although the trees in this forest have mutated and began to drink blood and eat flesh, mutation does not represent racial evolution. Trees cannot evolve in a short period of time. Without the ability to think logically, what they possess at this time is a survival instinct closer to that of animals.

He found the crystal core of the ancient tree, controlled the vines to quickly enter the tree's body, entangled the crystal core, and directly pulled out the crystal core.

At the same moment, on the highway in the distance, the trees that were originally moving vehicles suddenly stopped. Although not all the zombie trees attacking the superpowers stopped, one third of them stopped attacking.

The crystal core of the ancient tree was about the size of a winter jujube, exuding a faint green light. It was obviously not on the same level as the crystal cores of the previous zombie trees.

Lu Ye took the crystal core, played with it casually for a few times, then turned and left.

At the same time, his plant power began to continuously collect crystal nuclei from the zombie tree. By the time he returned to Lin Yuan, he had collected more than two hundred crystal nuclei.

When Lin Yuan saw Lu Ye coming back, he immediately went over and licked him, moaning: Husband~ Husband~ Husband!

Lu Ye hugged the big, annoying head and showed Lin Yuan the crystal core: "Sui Sui, look, this crystal core should be a third-level plant-type crystal core, can I give it to you?"

Lin Yuan shook his head, kissed the crystal core, and said, "You use it, you use it." ~

Lu Ye understood what he meant, smiled, and waved to Lin Yuan to lower his head. Then he bit a wolf ear and gently rubbed it with his teeth: "It seems that Sui Sui wants it more than the crystal core." I, I understand."

Lin Yuan blinked in confusion, his husband understood something.

Lu Ye smiled and said nothing more. He just asked Lin Yuan to put the crystal nuclei into the storage ring. Then he rode on Lin Yuan's back and whispered: "Go back." Lin Yuan became even more confused. In the

forest There are so many zombie trees, and they just go back like this? And these zombie trees didn't attack them even once, how strange!

But Lin Yuan was the one who listened to Lu Ye the most. When he heard him say go back, he immediately ran towards the highway.

Lin Yuan was very fast and soon reached the foot of the elevated structure. He followed the climbing trees below and climbed up to the elevated structure in a few moments. He opened a hole with his claws and got in.

The scene on the road made Lin Yuan a little surprised. The zombie trees had been attacking people with powers, and those large vehicles were placed five or six meters high in the air. They looked very dangerous and could fall down at any time, causing the vehicles to be destroyed and people killed. .

Lin Yuan's current figure is really eye-catching. Min Chengze and the others noticed it immediately and said anxiously: "Lin Yuan! Come and help!!"

"Ouch!" Got it! !

Lin Yuan shouted and prepared to let Lu Ye down.

Lu Ye glanced at the three cars suspended in the sky, patted Lin Yuan and said, "Sui Sui just said you would protect me, now it's your turn to protect me, and you must do what you say."

Lin Yuan immediately I forgot about going to help, so I said: Uh-huh! ! Of course I can do it!

Lu Ye chuckled softly, and a deep blue suddenly flashed across his pupils. He lay on Lin Yuan's body, his slender hands grasped the fur on Lin Yuan's body, and he breathed slightly.

Min Chengze and others were still dealing with the zombie tree when they suddenly heard a sound coming from above. Everyone took the time to look up and found that the car was slowly lowering, as if someone was controlling the vehicle.

When the car gently landed on the ground, everyone felt as if a big stone had been put down in their hearts, and they began to deal with the zombie trees seriously.

But within ten minutes, something strange happened. The zombie trees retreated on their own.

"What's going on?" There was still fire burning around He Xun.

Min Chengze frowned: "I don't know."

Chu Minghe was in the car and was lifted into the air for a long time. Now he was a little dizzy after landing. He walked up to Min Chengze and others, a little surprised: "You actually won the battle. I can't believe it."

Min Chengze said nothing, his face cold.

He Xun cursed secretly: "You're a loser, I don't even know what happened! What the hell? What's going on?"

Chu Minghe heard this and looked at the giant white wolf next to him. There was a slender streak on the wolf's body. The figure's dark hair was hanging loosely, half covering her eyes.

He walked over, looked at Lin Yuan and asked, "Lin Yuan, are Lu Ye okay?"

Lin Yuan shook his head and wrote on the ground: He is tired.

tired?

Chu Minghe was slightly confused, but did not ask deeply. Instead, he smiled and said, "Would you like me to help him get into the car and lie down? This will make him more comfortable."

Lin Yuan shook his head and continued to write: No, that's it.

Chu Minghe hummed and said, "Did you go into the woods and do something just now? That's why they stopped attacking."

Lin Yuan nodded. What his husband did was also what he did.

Meng Mingqian's group felt that what happened just now was caused by Lu Ye and Lin Yuan, and they immediately started shouting: "Show some shame. When we were attacked, you ran away. Now that you are fine, you ran back and said It's all thanks to you that the zombie tree will stop attacking. You think we are all fools, right?"

Chu Minghe immediately looked at the man who spoke as if he were looking at fools. Did he think that just because of his own strength, even a tree could be destroyed? Can the zombie tree stop attacking by constantly hitting the superpower?

Lin Yuan really hates this group of people from Ningda. He can't stand just listening to them talk. He whines, "You're looking for a beating, aren't you?"

The man spoke confidently, but when Lin Yuan yelled at him, he turned into a turtle and even lowered his voice: "Isn't it true? I saw you and Lu Ye running away, and I didn't accuse you wrongly."

Lin Yuan didn't want to When talking to the second idiot, he just wrote on the ground: Chu Minghe, you can go, Lu Ye and I will go to Nancheng by ourselves. We only have our own things in the car, and we haven't touched yours at all.

Chu Minghe still wanted to be the peacemaker like before, but Lin Yuan was already fed up: let's go, let's go, hurry up, go explore the road ahead first, the smell ahead is not right.

Seeing this, Chu Minghe immediately called Min Chengze, and the two walked along the highway for a while. The scene in front of them stunned them.

The elevated road was broken for about ten meters. If they had not listened to Lu Ye and Lin Yuan and drove directly over, they would probably have been wiped out.