165

Chapter 165 Immortal Lord on the left hand, Demon Lord on the right hand (29)

The strong spring breeze moves through the ruins of Hanzhou City, and the snow-white robes slowly flutter, just like the same white robes when the city died hundreds of years ago. People have been here before.

In the end, they took away the only survivor in the city, a teenager.

Walking on the lifeless streets of Hanzhou City, Lin Yuan felt panicked. He couldn't help it, he was just afraid of ghosts.

His eldest husband was the only one who died in this city. He must be very resentful. Although he has repeatedly confirmed that there are no ghosts in the city, but, what if, what if there is a ghost?

Wuwuwuwu... He is so afraid of QAQ...

After entering Hanzhou City, Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an have not spoken. They seem to be looking at the dead city at this time, and they seem to be looking at hundreds of years. In front of me, that cold continent that was once alive.

Suddenly, Yu Sui'an stopped and looked at a building next to the street. His tone was full of ridicule: "That bastard of a bitch once brought me to this restaurant and asked me to serve him meals. He also asked me to Lying on the ground, licking food like a dog."

"Xie Hanzhou, do you think this is retribution? In the end, that dog son also lay on the ground licking food. He deserves the retribution of karma."

Xie Hanzhou looked at the fallen building After walking most of the restaurant, his eyes were indifferent: "It's not cause and effect, nor retribution, it's fate. My fate is not good, and the fate of the citizens of Hanzhou City is not good either." Yu Sui'an sneered: "

Is it fate? Not good? You know it well, and I know it too. Since we are going to form a relationship with our young disciple, Taoists should be calm with each other. What's the point of being secretive?"

Lin Yuan didn't understand their conversation, but he understood it a little. Looking at this, then at that, he said cautiously: "Did something happen in Hanzhou City at that time?"

Yu Sui'an looked at Xie Hanzhou, his beautiful face in the large shadow, as if it was at its peak. The roses have a faint air of decadence.

He mocked coldly: "Master, my precious little apprentice is asking you, what happened in Hanzhou City?"

Xie Hanzhou didn't really want to tell Lin Yuan this. The little apprentice is too young and has never seen the darkness and shadows of this world. .

He was silent for a long time, put his hands behind his back, looked at the clear sky at this time and said: "At that time, the demon clan and the demon clan reached an agreement. The demon clan destroyed the Wanshan Formation and forced the practitioners to repair the formation. The demon clan besieged the human city. Immortal Gate The head of the Bai family, under great difficulties, led all the monsters to Hanzhou City, because Hanzhou City was the largest city in the Northern Territory at the time, and there were enough humans here to attract the monsters." "Because, the

monsters are Cannibals."

Lin Yuan slowly widened his eyes, the demon clan...the demon clan eats people, and the people in Hanzhou City at that time...

He suddenly felt horrified, the most terrifying thing he had ever experienced, and he almost panicked. He held Xie Hanzhou's arm and said in an urgent voice: "Master!"

Hearing the clear voice of his young apprentice, Xie Hanzhou withdrew his eyes and stared at the young man quietly in the spring sunshine. His white robe was blown up by the wind, and so was his long hair. The wind is always howling like this.