16

Chapter 16 Crazy criticizes the CEO for pampering me (16)

During dinner, Lin Yuan practices what he says and does what he says. He knows that Huo Chen has a bad stomach and doesn't like heavy-flavored dishes, so the dishes he brings to Huo Chen are all Relatively bland.

Of course, Lin Yuan had tasted all these dishes first, and the cooks in the Huo family were very good at it.

"Honey, try this fish fillet..."

"Longjing shrimp is delicious, very soft and tender, please eat more, hubby~"

"The tofu is very tasty and delicious, please eat, hubby~"

"Honey, drink some Soup helps with digestion~"

In the past, at the Huo family's dining table, Huo Chen basically didn't speak and ate mechanically, while Mr. Huo and Huo Huaian acted out the affection between grandfather and grandson.

For example, when a grandpa brings vegetables to his grandson, he says, "This is what you like to eat, please eat more." The grandson says, "Thank you, grandpa." After a while, he brings vegetables to his grandson. The same thing is said, "Grandpa likes this, so eat more."

For another example, grandpa said that the weather has been cold recently, so you should remember to wear more clothes. Grandson said, grandpa, you should pay attention to your health as you get older.

But today, a different scene appeared on the Huo family's dining table. Lin Yuan circled around Huo Chen like a little bee, speaking in a soft voice with a long tail, and in a cheerful tone, as if he was coquettish.

Mr. Huo called Huo Chen back today. Naturally, it was not as he said. His purpose was to give Huo Chen a beating.

Now that Huo Chen has married Lin Yuan, the illegitimate son of the Lin family, take care of yourself. Huai'an and Lin Yan are in love with each other. Don't rely on their previous engagement to secretly stumbling on their young couple. Be more sensible and avoid making trouble. People dislike it.

But before Mr. Huo could even say anything, the handsome young man sitting next to Huo Chen started busy picking up vegetables and serving soup for Huo Chen. Even the little spinning top couldn't spin as well as him.

Mr. Huo: "Ahem!!"

With the same voice, Huo Huaian and Lin Yan looked at Mr. Huo almost at the same time, and the next second, they turned to Lin Yuan in unison.

Lin Yuan didn't notice at all that this dinner was extremely sumptuous. It included a clear soup with white snow lion's head. It was a personal dish, and everyone had a portion in front of them.

Inside the palm-sized soup cup, there is a pale lion's head, about the size of an egg, dotted with a bright red wolfberry, white and red. The color of the clear soup in the soup cup is darker than that of the lion's head, and there is an emerald green wolfberry. The emerald green vegetables make people feel very beautiful and comfortable visually.

This lion's head dish tastes good, the soup is fragrant, and the meat is tender. Lin Yuan slurped out a mouth full of meat, full of happiness.

The meat is really, really delicious~

Lin Yuan finished his portion and was still a little unsatisfied, but this dish is one for each person, so there is nothing extra.

After regretting it for about three seconds and no more, Lin Yuan looked at Huo Chen with a smile: "Hubby, the lion's head is also delicious, you can try it while it's hot."

Naturally, Huo Chen saw that Lin Yuan didn't eat enough, so he Put the portion in front of him: "You can eat it, I don't like eating this." Lin Yuan immediately looked at Huo Chen with bright eyes: "Are you really not going to eat it? Not even a bite?" "I don't want to eat it