127

Chapter 127 The boss of the apocalypse is really fragrant every day (31)

In Nancheng at night, boundless darkness shrouds everything, the city is littered with corpses, and the city is completely dead.

The blood and coldness settling in the air seemed to condense into substance and slowly fall down at a certain moment.

In a house in the suburbs, Lu Ye was lying in the arms of a giant white wolf. His whole body was surrounded by a furry warmth. The chill of the apocalypse was completely blocked out. His body was warm, and his heart was also warm, full and happy. Incredible.

Suisui was so warm, and he and Suisui hugged each other so tightly.

Like, he likes Sui Sui so much, Sui Sui holds him in his arms.

Lu Ye was like an energetic child, moving around in Lin Yuan's arms, sometimes touching his fur, sometimes squeezing his paws, and he even rolled out of Lin Yuan's arms to touch Lin Yuan's tail.

Lin Yuan was already asleep, but Lu Ye was so noisy that he was immediately woken up.

Lu Ye seemed to be aware of this, and slowly approached Lin Yuan's head and rubbed his ears: "Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan whined in response.

Lu Ye blinked in the darkness, hugged the wolf's head, and rubbed him affectionately: "Sui Sui..."

His love was beyond words.

Lin Yuan let Lu Ye fuss for a while, then took him into his arms, licked Lu Ye, and moaned: Husband, sleep!

Lu Ye liked Lin Yuan touching him, whether it was hugging or licking him. He was a little happy that Lin Yuan was licking him. He quickly moved closer to the giant wolf's kiss and licked it excitedly.

Suisui licked him, and he wanted to lick Suisui too.

Lin Yuan felt the moist and soft touch on the kiss, and was stunned. He liked it, but he was a little shy and blushed.

In the past, when he turned into a wolf, Lu Ye would touch him and rub him. At most, he would kiss his eyes and bite his ears. He had never licked him like this.

Now that Lu Ye is crazy and irrational, everything he does is driven by instinct. Now that he is licking himself, did he also...want to lick himself before?

Lin Yuan thought about it and felt that he had discovered the truth, and he was happy to like this truth. He stuck out his tongue and licked Lu Ye again. The young man who was licked liked it so much that he licked it back again.

One person and one wolf licked back and forth, like two irrational beasts, soft and moist tongues, sticky saliva, an indescribable...primordial lust and desire wrapped around them, in the cold darkness, Provoking a surge and excitement that makes people tremble all over.

In the end, Lin Yuan was forced to stop. He was worried about Lu Ye's health and shouted to Lu Ye loudly: "Sleep!"

Lu Ye was still licking Lin Yuan. The entanglement just now made his body a little restless, and his breathing was hot and rapid, as if a wildfire had been set off.

There was clearly audible unbearableness in the voice, low magnetism, and indescribable sex appeal: "Sui Sui..."

Lin Yuan was so loud that his waist softened, and he wanted to get closer to Lu Ye, but Thinking of Lu Ye's body, he had no choice but to endure it.

He flicked his tail angrily and used his paws to pull Lu Ye into his arms, hugging him tighter.

Ooooooh: sleep, sleep! !