47

Chapter 47 The school bully always covets me (6)

Spring and autumn in Ningcheng are always so annoying, sometimes it is cold mixed with moisture, sometimes it is a dry and cracking cold, winter is very cold, summer It was very hot. Fucheng hated the four seasons of this city and also hated this city.

But he also clearly remembers that once, a long time ago, he liked this city.

Fucheng likes the spring in Ningcheng. It is the beautiful scenery of spring and bright scenery. The lake is like a mirror. Willows and jasper are made up by the lake. Thousands of silk ribbons hang down. Kites of various colors fly in the blue sky. The sun is very good. .

Fucheng also liked the summer in Ningcheng. The ice cream was cool and sweet. When he went out for a walk at night, among the thousands of lights, there was one that belonged to him. It was so bright in the darkness that it was unreal.

And in the autumn of this city, the sky is high and the clouds are clear, the sycamores are in autumn colors, and the ginkgo trees are falling golden all over the ground. In the winter, the wind blowing in the face is very cold, but no matter how cold it is on the road, there is always boundless warmth.

People say that the things in memory are the best, but Fucheng doesn't think so. The best is covered with a layer of disgusting things, and all that's left is nausea.

Fucheng fell in the humid and cold summer of this city. In the dark alleys with no light, he told himself over and over in his heart that he could not die. It was not the time to die yet -

he also wanted to let the couple get what they deserved. Punishment, he spent so long and did so much, he had to die at the most useful and appropriate time, not like an abandoned dog that no one wanted, dying in a remote corner where no one even bothered to look. , no lost dog is as ugly as him.

Amidst the heavy rain, Fucheng's consciousness was almost blurred. He vaguely heard the sound of shoe soles scraping the ground, urgent and panicked.

The sound got louder and louder, and gradually came closer. Finally, the sound of footsteps stopped beside him. He was carried into a warm embrace, and warm hands were pressed against him.

The clean and familiar voice of a young man broke through the dense and silent sound of rain without any warning.

"Fucheng!"

...Lin Yuan? is it him?

Fucheng's consciousness became more blurred, but he had never realized it so clearly.

Someone came to save him.

Lin Yuan came to save him.

【Ding! Congratulations to the host, the villain's darkening value has been reduced to 95%. 】

...

Fucheng's injury was not as serious as Lin Yuan thought. The system's judgment took into account many factors such as the environment and weather at the time. If Fucheng's wounds had not been treated and he had been lying in the alley on a rainy day for a long time, it would have definitely It will actually be life-threatening.

After coming out of the operating room, Fucheng was transferred directly to the general ward.

Lin Yuan waited for the doctors and nurses to leave, and stood beside the hospital bed, looking at the young man on the bed, somewhat lost in thought.

At this moment, Fucheng's face was as delicate and eye-catching as before, but because he was still unconscious, his brows and eyes lost a bit of coolness and anger, and he looked very well-behaved.