51

Chapter 51 The school bully always covets me (10)

Everyone around him thought Fucheng was joking, so they started to joke too.

"Hey~ Then this is really something we can't learn." The boy who spoke clasped his fist towards Lin Yuan and said: "Brother Lin, as expected, the real person does not show his face. You can do it. You can make our brother Fu pledge your body to us. This time, brother, I am I obey you."

"Oh, then Brother Fu and Brother Lin will be a family from now on?"

"That's a must! The first and second in other classes are basically rivals. What kind of brotherly love script is this in our class? The first and second best in the class are the same family, and they are worthy of us." "

Brother Lin and Brother Fu have already pledged themselves to each other, so you have to treat them well! The people in Rocket Class are almost crying because of Brother Fu. , We can't let them eat Brother Fu's meat, let us eat it ourselves."

Lin Yuan was called Brother Lin by the students around him, and he felt a little excited, hehe, he has become a brother too.

So after hearing these words, Lin Yuan looked at Fucheng next to him, and said seriously with bright eyes: "I will treat you well, and I will be very, very good to you." Judging from the current situation, it is very difficult to

treat Fu Cheng . Cheng Hao, if you say nice words to coax Fucheng, the blackening value will be reduced. He wants to be better and better to Fucheng for the sake of blackening value and the mission.

When the others heard this, they all cheered and cheered.

Fucheng quietly fiddled with the end of his hair, very lightly and gently: "Yes, I heard it." He

was also looking forward to it.

After more than a month of guidance from famous teachers, coupled with the city's best tutoring and question-answering tactics, Lin Yuan was able to do it and understood everything in class.

He and Fucheng both lived near No. 1 Middle School, but the directions were completely different, one was in the west and the other was in the south. Now Fucheng would wait for him downstairs in Lin Yuan's apartment every morning, and they would go to school together.

Fucheng wanted to stay with Lin Yuan all the time. They had to go back to their respective places at night and had no choice, but there were many ways during the day. He briefly talked to the head teacher, and Lin Yuan was moved to sit next to him, and he became his deskmate. Originally, no one sat next to Fucheng.

Lin Yuan's eyes narrowed with joy. Before changing seats, the head teacher called him to the office and said that Fucheng offered to be his deskmate and asked him if he was willing?

Of course Lin Yuan would be willing to sit with the mission target all day long.

Fucheng saw the young man sitting next to him smiling happily, and the small dimple on his cheek was dangling in front of him, tickling his heart, and an uncontrollable itching tingled in his fingertips.

Unable to bear it anymore, Fucheng reached out and poked him, then quickly changed the subject, leaving Lin Yuan no time to pay attention to his behavior just now: "Lin Yuan, are you so happy to be my roommate?"

Lin Yuan Hope it was as he thought and he didn't notice what happened just now. He nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, and his slightly curly hair swayed with the movement: "Happy~ I'm so happy~"

Fucheng's relationship with him is getting better and better, his darkening value is constantly decreasing, and his studies are getting better. Well, it's been a good thing lately~