45

Chapter 45 The school bully always covets me (4)

A good person?

This was the first time Fucheng heard someone talk about him like this. Although his life was short, it was already full of praise and ridicule. It was like extreme black and white, never mixed with other colors, even free. There is no trace of the darkness in him.

And those words of praise basically praised him for his excellence, excellent studies, and excellent appearance. This was the first time that someone said that he was a good person and a good person! Good people.

Of course not Fucheng, he has never been better.

Dark evil thoughts surged in his heart all the time, and he was ready to kill. However, the anger of being abandoned made him make a choice first, but ordinary revenge methods were too low-level. How interesting it would be to use everyone and fool everyone like this. ah!

Fucheng smiled softly at the young man in front of him. It was a smile that was completely covered by his exquisite and dazzling appearance, and was essentially twisted, ferocious and even ugly. Under that beautiful mask were extremely dark bones.

Since Lin Yuan thinks that he is a good person, he should enjoy the things that good people give him.

"Well, I'm a good person, and you can't waste a good person's things." Fucheng said in a casual tone. When he mentioned the word "good guy", he deliberately emphasized his voice, hiding sarcasm.

Lin Yuan thought Fucheng's words were a bit strange, but now that he was so dizzy that he could still do missions during the summer vacation, he didn't think much about it: "Well, I will definitely drink it all and not waste a single bite. "

Fucheng lowered his eyes. His complexion was as white as jade, his eyelashes were thick and long, and his facial features were too beautiful. He was like a doll that was so delicate that no fault could be found. It was the kind of attractive and charming person who wanted to hold it in the palm of his hand. lure.

"But..." Fucheng glanced at Lin Yuan quickly, pursed his thin lips slightly, and hesitated to speak.

Lin Yuan blinked his eyes in confusion: "But what?"

Fucheng's voice was soft and gentle: "I heard from classmates in our class that your family is very rich and these milk teas are very cheap. I guess you won't like it. Otherwise, just throw it away, don't drink it, don't force yourself."

Lin Yuan couldn't see that Fucheng was retreating in order to advance, nor could he see that Fucheng was acting like a pretentious green tea. Hearing this He immediately shook his head and said seriously: "I won't throw it away, I will drink it all, I promise."

Fucheng was still full of tea: "You don't have to coax me, I understand everything."

Lin Yuan In fact, he was a little confused. He didn't coax Fucheng, he was just telling the truth, but he still said softly: "Really, if you don't believe it, you can watch me drink it."

Fucheng nodded.

Not far from Ningcheng No. 1 Middle School is Ningcheng Park. It is surrounded by schools, and students like to hang out there when they have nothing to do.

But it's June now, and the weather is very hot. It's okay to hang out in the park at night, but it won't be that wonderful if you come inside during the day. Fucheng did this on purpose.

It was a little cooler in the pavilion, with mottled shade from the trees nearby, casting varying shades of shadows on the light gray ground. The wind quietly passed through the forest tops, stirring the leaves and making a rustling sound.