172

Chapter 172 The Immortal Lord on the left hand and the Demon Lord on the right hand (36)

formed a alliance?

Who ties up with whom?

Yu Sui'an and Lin Yuan? ?

Chu Yaonan couldn't believe it. In his opinion, a lively beauty like Yu Sui'an was so beautiful that it was just her appearance. It was absolutely impossible for him to be in a lower position.

Lin Yuan, on the other hand, is an obvious type, a handsome young dog who is coquettish and clinging to people in bed, and a clinging dog in bed. He is a big and energetic dog.

But now they want to get married, that is, someone wants to do nothing for love.

Chu Yao's eyes moved back and forth on them, and finally settled on Lin Yuan. We haven't seen him for many years, and he is no longer the young man he was back then. He has an edge in his outline and an extraordinary temperament. He is really handsome, and he is no worse than his second senior brother Mu Chengfeng.

However, Chu Yao's surprise for Lin Yuan only lasted for a short moment. He remembered his strategy mission. Lin Yuan and Yu Sui'an were preparing to form a Taoist couple. Was his mission going to fail?

There were so many influential figures in Xuanmen, but Lin Yuan chose no one but Yu Sui'an.

Moreover, among the disciples who started with him, only Lin Yuan could compete with him. He still relied on his own talent and strength, unlike him who had a systematic cheat.

Chu Yao has lived a smooth life these years, and all the mission targets of the strategy are devoted to him, but he can't even get close to the two most difficult strategy targets.

Before, he thought there was no rush, and there would be plenty of opportunities to attack Yu Sui'an and Xie Hanzhou in the future. Who would have thought that Yu Sui'an and Lin Yuan would actually come together, and even reach the point of becoming a couple.

no! Absolutely not! ! Yu Sui'an should be his, these strategy tasks should be his, his!

How could Lin Yuan take advantage of him to attack other people and secretly seduce Yu Sui'an? How could he be so mean? Lin Yuan, what's the difference between this and a mistress? Why should someone like him be compared with me?

Chu Yao forced out a smile with difficulty, with resentment and jealousy hidden in his eyes. He said slowly: "It turns out that Brother Lin and Senior Brother are getting married. Congratulations." After

staying in the human world for so many years, Lin Yuan has the vision to see, But not much, but even if he couldn't see anything, he knew that Chu Yao probably hated him to death now.

The world would eventually be destroyed, not because Chu Yao was unhappy because he couldn't capture Xie Hanzhou and Yu Sui'an no matter what, so when he learned that they were the same person, he used this incident to take revenge on Xie Hanzhou.

Just by doing this to him, Lin Yuan could guess what Chu Yao was thinking after learning that he and Yu Sui'an were going to get married.

Lin Yuan curled his lips slightly and nodded pretendingly: "Thank you. By the way, when Lin returned to Yuqing Palace, he heard that our disciples in Yuqing Palace now have such meals. It is all thanks to Brother Chu. It tastes really good. . If there is an opportunity, Brother Chu will take good care of our Yuqing Palace disciples and thank His Majesty Emperor Yan."

As soon as these words came out, Mu Chengfeng and others around Chu Yao didn't look very good. At this time, Chu Yao's harem has not yet reached an agreement, and it is in the stage of fighting between you and me.