187

Chapter 187 The daily life of the delicate little female's adoptive husband (12)

The priest looked at Lin Yuan in shock. He called people here today because the three injured males were fine. He wanted to thank the beast god for saving the members of their tribe. people.

But I would like to say that the life-saving medicine is not a gift from the beast god, but his.

The priest couldn't believe it, frowned and said: "Hope, those medicines are not even available in the Beast Temple. They can only be gifts from the Beast God. Don't talk nonsense, otherwise the great Beast God will sin on you and no one can save you." ."

Lin Yuan knew that these primitive people were extremely devout to the beast gods, and he did not think that he could easily change people's deep-rooted beliefs in such a barbaric and uncivilized era.

But the Beast Temple can use the Beast God to gain power and the surrender of the beasts. He uses the Beast God to gain equal status for his husband. It can really only be regarded as a trivial matter.

Actually, this idea has been around for a while.

But he has a relatively low status in the tribe and has little say. Moreover, he only wanted to get Yue to his side as soon as possible.

Now he has saved people with the medicine exchanged in the system space. This was already a miracle in the primitive era, and he can just use it.

Lin Yuan's round eyes were filled with innocence and innocence, as if he didn't understand what the priest meant, and then he smiled with an arched eyebrow.

"Grandpa Priest, how could the great beast god give a gift to three orcs who disrespected him? I made the medicine after learning the knowledge of the beast god. At that time, the leader wanted to expel Yue from the tribe. I had no choice but to say Only the Beast God can save them."

In order to prevent the priest from saying anything about the Beast God's sin, Lin Yuan also deliberately added: "I have already apologized to the Beast God, and the kind Beast God has also forgiven me for my mistakes."

The priest was a little worried. Unbelievable, he took a deep breath and asked, "Hope, have you really learned the knowledge of the Beast God?"

How is that possible? The knowledge of the Beast God should not be taught to the high priests of the Beast Temple. They have a noble status, but even if he is a little female who does not like the Beast God, why should the Beast God teach him?

Are you lying?

Lin Yuan pretended to say: "Grandpa Priest, haven't you noticed that I have changed a lot? I can cook a lot of delicious food now. The tribe was able to hunt a triceratops that time because of the medicine I made. I didn't know how to do this before. It's all because I learned the knowledge of the Beast God."

Of course, the priest noticed Lin Yuan's changes, but he didn't think too much about it. Now that he heard Lin Yuan say this, he was secretly surprised.

Yes, yes, the food I wish to make is very special and very delicious. It is not even available in the Beast Temple. You must know that the Beast Temple is the most sacred place in the Beastman Continent. Those foods can only be the food of the Beast God.

Also, no matter which tribe they belong to, after an orc is injured, they follow the method taught by the Beast God, clean the wound with salt water, apply some herbs to stop bleeding, and then pray to the Beast God to survive.

He had done this in the past, and only a small number of people could survive, but this time he gave them those white powdery medicines, and all of them survived. This was simply a miracle.