Two Short Stories - Logan x Patton

I got home at four and slept for two hours haha

AU

"Just through here, our boss shall be with you in a minute" a woman smiled, opening a door and gesturing inside for Logan and Patton. 

Logan smiled politely, bowing his head "thank you" he entered the room with Patton who skipped in behind him. The kind woman closed the door and the large room fell into silence.

"Woah!" Patton gushed, hopping to the large window and staring at the view below. "Come look at this, Logy!"

"Hang on, Love" Logan replied, flicking through the binder to make sure all his papers were in check.

Patton soon forgot about the window, twirling around the room to the ancient computers sitting on the tables pushed to the walls. "These are old!" He exclaimed, wiping a finger through the dust and examining it close to his face.

Logan hummed in response, reading a few things on the files. Patton rushed to the large whiteboard pinned to the wall, noticing some markers on the little ledge at the bottom. He picked up a red marker, drawing a small heart. Then he picked up a blue marker and wrote "Patton" and "Logan" around the heart, using a green marker to make a smiley face.

He giggled, setting the markers down and walking to Logan who sat at the large table in the centre of the room, only then did Patton realise the spinny-chairs...

Eyes filling with joy he sprinted over, jumping on one and spinning around, letting out an excess of giggles.

Logan looked up from his work, watching Patton for a few seconds before a glare settled on his face.

Patton noticed but kept spinning around, watching Logan's glare harden. He slowed to a stop with a grin, Logan going back to his work.

Sighing, Patton slumped on the seat next to Logan, leaning on his husband.

"I want a spinny-chair" he whined.

"I know, Love, I know"

Other Story

Patton smiled at the flowers he held delicately in his hand, the shop he owned filled with them. Loads of different kinds, making the shop look aesthetically pleasing.

He whipped his head to the door was it was slammed open, a man no taller then he with a blue tie and black rimmed glasses stormed in, he slammed twenty dollars on the counter, looking furious.

"How do I passive-aggressively say fuck you in a flower?"

Patton choked on his words, staring at the man before him shocked. "Uh...um" he turned around to the back, bringing out a few flowers that were dead. "Uh...here?" He said, sounding more like a question.

The man took the flowers, scanning them over. "Thank you" he eventually nodded in satisfaction, leaving the shop before Patton could call him back saying they were free and definitely weren't worth twenty bucks.

The next day the same man walked in, he looked extremely more calm then yesterday. He walked to the counter with an apologetic smile. "I apologise for my behaviour yesterday. I was...very mad at this certain woman but all is forgotten...I hope I did not scare you"

Patton giggled, shaking his head. "It's fine! I found it amusing for the rest of the day...."

"Found what amusing?" He asked, tilting his head.

Patton giggled once more, leaning on the counter. "How do I passive-aggressively say F-you in a flower..." The man chuckled along with Patton, tapping his fingers against the counter awkwardly.

"Well, it was nice speaking with you, again"

"It was nice speaking to you, too! I'm Patton" Patton outstretched his hand, the man shook it firmly. "Logan" he smiled.

"Wait, before you go!" Patton raced in the back, Logan watched him run back with a bouquet of flowers.

"The money you gave me yesterday was way to much...so I'll give you this" Logan took the flowers with a wider, more affectionate smile. "They are worth exactly twenty dollars...unless you want the money instead-"

"These are perfect" Logan cut him off kindly, smelling them happily.

"I think I shall be back tomorrow" Logan spoke, walking towards the door.

Patton giggled, "I can't wait!" He called, Logan shot him a smile over his shoulder before leaving with the flowers secured in his grip.

Ideas from: