I Need Cuddles - Patton x Logan

Relatable title ^

Mock exams over *dabs*

Now for the real ones

.....

*cries in a hole*

Patton trudged down the minds hallway towards his boyfriends room, eyes half open, arms dangling by his sides, body completely exhausted from that days activities. Although he and Logan were perfectly content sleeping in their own bed most nights, this night in particular Patton felt the want to cuddle up against the man he loved. And cuddle up against him was what he would do.

Entering the room quietly, he spotted Logan sitting at his desk, silently reading a book with a small lamp, giving off an orange glow for him to see the words.

Closing the door behind him, Logan's senses perked up at the sudden noise, but he knew it was Patton and didn't turn around as the adorable aspect rested his forehead against his shoulder, mumbling incoherently.

"Pardon, Love?"

"Sleep wif meeeeee" he whined, reaching his arms lazily around his torso, hugging him as tight as his energy-lacking body could do.

"Of course" Logan agreed instantaneously, shutting his book and flicking off the light. As the room fell to darkness, Logan led his sleepy boyfriend to his bed, where he laid him down and changed into his onesie.

"Are you alright?" Logan asked, settling down beside the aspect who wore a very comfortable cat onesie.

"Hmmm" He nodded, laying his head on Logan's chest.

Coiling his arms around his waist, Logan shuffled to become comfortable and fully relaxed, eyes closing contently.

"Sweet dreams, Love" Logan murmured.

"G...n...m'night"

*finger guns*