Double Proposal - Virgil x Patton

AU

AU

"You've got this!" Virgils friend, Thomas, smiled reassuringly, rubbing Virgils shoulder in a comforting manner. "Thanks" Virgil replied, pocketing the black velvet box and glancing down at his more formal clothes. "What if he says no?" Virgil voiced his thoughts, Thomas gave him a side hug, frowning. "Rick Astley just came on"

"What?"

"What?"

...

"Why would he ever say no? He loves you...and he's Patton" Thomas chuckled, lightening the mood. "Yeah...I guess you're right" Virgil sighed, turning to Thomas with anxiety written all over his anxious face. Thomas smiled, hugging him tightly one last time.

"You'll do great"

Meanwhile...

"WHAT IF HE SAYS NO, LOGAN?!" Patton screeched, running around Logan's apartment frantically. Logan sighed, finally shutting his book to focus on his best friend who hadn't stopped yelling for the past hour, he's going to get noise complaints. Someone might even think there was a murder taking place.

"OH GOSH, IS IT TOO SOON?!" Patton worried, somehow suddenly running from the kitchen even if seconds before he ran upstairs.

"Patton, you are in a romantic relationship with virgil, and have been for the past four years. It is not "too soon" as you are worriedly implying-"

"WHAT IF HE GETS ANXIOUS?! WHAT IF HE HAS A PANIC ATTACK!? IT WOULD BE MY FAULT-" Patton cried, Logan groaned and stood up, grasping Pattons arm tightly and stopping the frantic movements from the terrified man. "Patton, listen to me carefully" Logan instructed, turning Patton to face him, staring dead in his wide, worried brown eyes. Nodding slowly, Logan spoke.

"If you scream one more time I will surgically remove your larynx"

"...larynx...?"

"Does not matter" Logan brushed off quickly, removing his hands from Pattons shoulders slowly, once realising he wouldn't run again he stood up straight and crossed his arms, cocking an eyebrow. "Patton, you are never this worried. I understand proposing is a big thing but why would Virgil say no? Even if he is prone to panic attacks his..." he paused, internally cringing and outwardly expressing how much he hated emotions with just his facial expression.  "His love and affection towards you will overpower his bad emotions. He will 100% say yes, you will kiss, finally get married and go on a few month long honeymoon so I can finally have some peace-"

"AW LOGAN YOU'RE THE BEST!" Patton screamed louder than before, temporarily deafening Logan. Stunned, he didn't realise he was in a hug until Patton pulled back, kissing Logan's cheek quickly and dashing to his front door. "I'm going to do it, Logan!" He grinned, filled with euphoria.

"Good luck" Logan called after him, still getting his hearing back.

Patton sprinted home, completely forgetting he drove to Logan's. Falling up the drive and scuffing his hands he ignored it for now, clumsily unlocking the door and bursting in, listening intently to the quiet apartment. "Angel?" He called, closing the door and chewing his lip.