Practising My 'I Love You' - Thomas x Deceit

Hmm another Deceit OneShot eyyyy-

Thomas sighed out in content, nudging his head against Deceit's hand every so often as the aspect combed a hand through his soft hair, eyes gazing at the tv screen showing off a Disney movie they chose. He was happy, not able to cuddle with Deceit a lot of the time. Tilting his head up, he smiled as Deceit looked down at him, Thomas being sat in his lap.

"I love you" he murmured quietly, this being the first time. Deceit's heart sped up increasingly, smiling down at his boyfriend happily.

"I don't love you" Deceit replied, obviously lying. Thomas chuckled, resting his head back against Deceit's chest, it didn't bother him, nor did it bother him the second time, or the third, but...after a few months Thomas finally started to question if Deceit actually loved him, if he was telling the truth and didn't actually love Thomas, and this was his way of getting it to Thomas, but he would break up with him if he didn't, right?

Deceit quickly noticed this, spotting the small frown that formed on Thomas's face whenever he said I don't love you.

One night, Deceit stood in front of the mirror in his room, staring at himself intently.

"I doooooo...n't love you" he tried, cursing himself.

"I do, I do, I do...I do...not lov-" he cut himself short, this getting infuriating. Lying was his natural state of being, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for him to tell the truth!

"Love you, love you, I do...n't love you" he sighed, glancing downward and closing his eyes. His mind wondered and he remembered his recent memories with Thomas, when they got together, when they first hugged hands, when they first cuddled, when they first kissed, a small smile resting on his lips as he did.

"I love you" he whispered, eyes slowly opening but still staring at the ground. "I love you"

The next day, Deceit found them all in Thomas's kitchen, leaning in the doorway. "Roman, you look great" Deceit dragged out, walking by with a smirk as Roman thanked him for the compliment. Logan shook his head, focusing back on Virgil who was talking about a cool dream he had, sending slight glares to Deceit who pressed a unsuspected kiss to Thomas's parted lips.

"Deceit-"

"I love you" he murmured quietly, staring into his eyes as they widened, lighting up with joy and happiness. "You do?! I love you, too!" Thomas giggled, bringing him into a tight hug.

"And I'm narcissistic" Roman commented, gesturing to the pair.

Virgil and Logan shared a look, turning back to Roman and speaking at the same time.

"Yes, yes you are"

"Patton! They're attacking me again!" He cried, Patton grinned and placed their breakfast on the table. "Now, now, kiddos, leave my Roman alone" he giggled, kissing his forehead as he passed.

"But daaaad-!" Virgil whined, leaning on Logan who wasn't really bothered.

Thomas and Deceit finally pulled back, Thomas brushing his snake-like skin gently.

"Love you" Thomas whispered with a wide smile.

"I love you, too"

Thank for the request!