A Card - Virgil x Roman

I love my boyfriend...so much... <3

"Go!" Patton giggled, pushing his friend forward. Virgil stumbled, shooting him a glare with no real hate before shuffling across the grass towards his crush who was standing with his friends, laughing and joking with each other. Breathing in deeply, Virgil reached up to tap his shoulder, gaining the school's actors attention.

He spun around, smiling warmly at the cute boy he knew to be Virgil.

"H-hey...Roman" Virgil cleared his throat, before Roman could speak he threw out his arm and crushed a card against his chest, forcing the taller boy to quickly grab it.

"Don't open it until you get home!" Virgil yelled, turning around and running back t-...walking hurrying to Patton because he doesn't run. Roman looked at the card, a smile creeping up on his features.

Later that night, Roman opened the card after laying on his bed comfortably, reading over the neat but scribble writing across the plain white paper.

Hi, uh, this is stupid, and weird but i cant tell you face to pace face so...i like you....a lot but itsfine if you dont return it just please dont make fun of me

from, Virgil

A wide smile spread over Roman's face as he reread the letter over and over, his heart beating faster and faster. Virgil likes him back?!

The next day, Roman quickly found Virgil during lunch and jogged up to the boy who leaned against a tree wearing headphones. Once Virgil saw him, he blushed and shakily took off the headphones, waiting for the rejection.

"Greetings, Virgil" Roman smiled, "I do hope this is real" he spoke, glancing down at the letter in his hand from Virgil. "Because, I return your feelings. I like you, too" Roman explained, putting the letter in his pocket and smiling nervously at Virgil who lit up, letting a small smile rest on his lips.

"Y-you do?"

Roman nodded, taking a step closer. "I do..." he mumbled quietly, after fawning over each other, they hugged tightly, splitting once they heard the noises of squealing. Beside a bush stood their two friends, Patton and Logan.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Patton giggled, jumping up and down on the spot. Virgil hid his face while Roman shot him a smirk, glancing between the two.

"When are you two getting together?" He teased, eyes widening a little as Patton leaned over and kissed his cheek, Logan's face lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Whenever Logan wants"

Thanks for the request!