Can I Touch You? - Roman x Logan

No, it's not sexual, if that's what the title gives off

*yAWNS*

"My dear Gumdrop!" Roman announced upon entering the living room where Logan currently resided comfortably, reading one of his favourite books peacefully. His eyes averted up, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend who was smiling giddily, holding out a hand for Logan to take, which he didn't.

"Yes?"

Roman sighed, taking Logan's book from his hands, shutting it and throwing it carelessly on the coffee table. His eyes widened as he tried to scramble for it, but Roman picked him up from his waist, grinning. He glared, "Roman!" Trying to escape from his arms, Roman only chuckled and headed to his room, Logan securely in his grasp.

"Call it revenge for the 0.5% dreams"

Logan only rolled his eyes, arms winding around Roman's neck. "What are we doing?" Logan asked after Roman placed him on the bed, closing the door with a smirk Roman strode back over, pressing Logan against the bed and kissing him for a few seconds. Flustered already, Logan laid still, watching Roman softly undo his tie, quirking his eyebrow to see if it was okay.

Nodding slowly, Logan tugged off his shirt after Roman requested him to do so.

"Are we copulating?" Logan questioned, a soft blush rising on Roman's cheeks as he snorted and shook his head, softly moving him so he laid on his stomach, propping him up comfortably. "Relax" Roman whispered into his ear, watching his body lay against the bed fully, instead of slightly risen and tense.

"What are-o-oh..." Logan breathed out, Roman's hands softly dragging down his bareback, stopping just above the waist band of his trousers. Shuddering, Logan rested his arms under the pillow, laying his glasses on the bedside table. If he was stuck here he might as well enjoy it.

Grinning, Roman leaned down to press light feather kisses around the back of his neck, trailing across his shoulders and down to the dip on his lower back, goosebumps rising across his skin.

As his eyes slipped shut, Logan left out a little sigh of content, feeling his muscles relax and loosen up. "I am not complaining, but, why are you doing this?" Logan questioned, accidentally mumbling. Roman leaned back close to his ear, kissing the skin just under it softly.

"I wish to cherish your body" Roman let out a giggle, kissing his eye lids before sitting up again, running a hand through his hair at the back, watching how his head twisted so his finger nails would scrap against his scalp delightfully.

Logan hummed, freezing in place and whispering a quiet 'there' giving an indication for Roman to scratch that certain spot, which he did. Smiling, he rubbed his free hand against his side, watching his body flinch slightly from the feeling, but quickly becoming used to it. He hummed in happiness, a smile crawling onto Logan's face as both of Roman's hands moved around Logan's body, rubbing the parts that made Logan flinch and giggle.

"You're a masterpiece, Gumdrop" Roman grinned, kissing his neck, earning a shiver from the man below.

"We look the same" Logan replied back softly.

"Exactly"

I'm gonna fail my Welsh test~!