Red Stain - Logan x Roman

Do I revise for my RE exams or write a OneShot?

Write a OneShot

Logan slowly felt himself wake up on that warm summers day morning. Slowly opening his eyes, he smiled at the man laying in front of him, cuddled up to each other closely. Logan was currently spooning Roman, who held the blanket to his chest, nuzzled into Logan's chest. With an arm around his waist, Logan pulled his boyfriend closer, kissing the back of his head softly.

He's been learning about the whole affectionate aspect about relationships.

Closing his eyes once more, he furrowed his eyebrows as he felt a sort of liquid just above his knee. Pulling the blanket back, he noticed the red stain against Roman's pyjama pants. Sighing softly, Logan slowly sat up, covering him with blankets to keep him warm as he ventured to the bathroom connected to Roman's bedroom, rubbing his eyes tiredly while he ran a warm bath, something he knew Roman adored on mornings like this.

Heading back, he gathered all the things Roman might need, laying them beside the bath before gently waking the aspect he loved so dearly.

"Romeo? Are you feeling okay?"

Roman quietly groaned, quickly understanding what was going on in his lower region. "Come on" Logan sent him a small smile, helping him out of bed and to the bathroom. "Hand me your pyjamas, I shall wash them for you" Logan spoke in a gentle voice, letting Roman wrap him in a hug, kissing his cheek.

"You're so good to me..."

"Well, I love you, and I want to help you in every way I can. Especially during these few days, as I know they are your lowest"

Leaning back, Roman kissed him shortly, brushing their noses together happily. "I love you so much" Roman whispered, kissing him one more time before undressing before him, handing over the clothes. Logan smiled and left, letting Roman bathe for as long as he needed while he washed his pyjamas and bed sheets.

Getting new bed sheets, he warmed them up while handing pyjamas to Roman who requested them, still hiding away in the bathroom as he sorted himself out.

Logan quickly set out the bed neatly, adding a hot water bottle under the quilt and leaving a few painkillers and a bottle of water on the bedside table.

He turned as the bathroom door opened, watching Roman trudge over to the bed, diving under the warm quilts and humming softly, finding the bottle and smiling up at Logan who leaned down to kiss his cheek. "Breakfast in bed?" Roman asked quietly, hugging the water bottle with a small giggle.

Logan sighed, but jokingly. He would've done it, anyway

"Anything for you, Romeo"

I'm on my period and would love to be in Roman's situation to be honest

....

LEVIIIIIIIIIII-

Kidding