One Wish - Virgil & Roman & Patton x Logan & Thomas

Idea from the amazing movie "Simple Wish"

Martin Short, brilliant actor in the movie!

Au

Virgil rolled over, tugging his blanket closer to his body, the shouting from his parents ringing through the house, passing by the thin walls as if they weren't there. This happened most nights, his parents would fight over something small and stupid...Virgil quickly realised their relationship was toxic, but he didn't want his parents to split up! He loved them...they still care for him! Both do! But not for each other...which makes it considerably harder to care for their son.

Whimpering, Virgil closed his eyes, heart hammering away in his chest. It frightened him, even if he was fifteen, the noises of parents fighting could scare any teenager, no matter if they were nineteen or thirteen.

Virgil slowly sat up, leaning against the dark headboard, blanket drawn to his shaking body. As he stared at the door, he didn't notice his cupboard slowly open...

"Greetings-!"

"AHHH!" Virgil screamed, nearly falling from the bed. The man from the cupboard also screamed, falling back into the cupboard clumsily, dragging down most of the clothes that hung up with him.

Panting, Virgil drew his legs to his chest, watching with fear but also a twinge of curiosity as the rather regal looking man stood up and dusted himself off, grabbing a shirt that was on his head and carelessly throwing it over his shoulder.

"Next time, warn me" he pointed both hands at his chest, walking around the room until he was by the door. Opening it up, he leaned back and quickly shut it, turning to Virgil with a smile.

"Loud parents! Thank Disney they're loud parents..." he quietened down, finally turning his full attention to Virgil with a kind smile. "Greetings, I am Roman!" he began, flicking his hair from his eyes.

Virgil pressed into the wall, his fear dying down at how stupid he was and silly he looked. "Uh...h-hi?" He questioned, legs slowly moving from his chest to straighten out, but still slightly bent incase.

"I! Am your f-wahh!" He slipped and fell on a toy that was discarded on the floor, falling onto his ass, Virgil slapped a hand over his mouth, snorting. Roman huffed, using the end of the bed to pull himself up, wobbling a bit. "What is with teens and messy rooms!" He huffed mostly to himself, walking around said room.

"What are you doing here?" Virgil asked after awhile, feeling a bit confident, but still panic was striking through his body, Why was there a strange man in his bedroom? That came out of the closet?

"What am I doing here?" Roman laughed, picking up a toy. "Why, I am here too-!" Before he could finish the toy began to light up and play loud shooting noises. Yelping, Roman fell back into a desk, most of the items on it falling to the ground.

"Dude!" Virgil hissed, sitting up to see the damage. "I am sorry! This is hard" Roman groaned, standing up and once again dusting himself off as if the room was covered in dust.

"Finish your sentences!" Virgil angrily demanded, now glaring at the man.

Holding up his hands, Roman grabbed something from his pocket on the inside of his clothes, pulling out a...golden stick?

"I am your fairy god Mother! Here to grant you-"

"Fairy god Mother?" Virgil questioned slightly sassily, raising an eyebrow. Roman threw his arms into the air. "You want me to finish my sentences and you cut me off! What does a fairy god Mother have to do to get some respect!"