Not For The Innocent - Roman x Virgil x Deceit

Here, I gift upon you some poorly written smut

Point out any typos!

TW: Badly written smut 😂🔫

Deceit couldn't go to sleep, he didn't know why, he just wasn't tired. He tried cuddling up with his boyfriends, he tried sleeping on the end by himself, he tried with the blanket, without it, he even tried sleeping on the floor but alas...tonight he was doomed to stay awake. Sighing, he rolled over, coming face to face with Roman, Virgil cuddling up behind said aspect.

Dragging his finger across Roman's cheek, Deceit leaned forward and kissed his parted lips, slipping in his tongue to explore. Roman wouldn't mind, would he? Eh, Deceit didn't care. He was bored, and needed some entertainment.

Deceit cracked open his eyes after Roman's tongue moved against his, spotting that Roman was awake. "Yes, Deceit?" He spoke groggily, leaning back from the heated kiss. Deceit didn't reply, pulling him back in by his pyjama top. Roman wasn't complaining, he instead loosely wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer for some sort of friction, making the two men moan quietly.

From the slight commotion, Virgil woke up, too, eyes focusing on the scene in front of him. His mind finally registered what was happening, and he sighed, although arousing he was tired.

He watched as Deceit rolled on top of the Prince, moving their hips together while they kissed heatedly. Rolling over to them, Virgil whined, feeling left out. Chuckling, Deceit moved onto him, planting his lips against Virgil's sensitive neck, sucking and biting the skin until it turned dark red.

The dark persona gasped, moving to wrap his arms around his neck but Roman had already pinned them above his head, kissing his lips hungrily until they were swollen. Deceit leaned back, tugging off Virgil's top to trail kisses along his chest, his soft whimpers falling into Roman's mouth.

Finally letting go of his arms, Roman slid them down his sides, making him shiver and arch his back. He didn't expect all the attention to be on him, this was new but he wasn't complaining.

The two knew Virgil wasn't comfortable with going "all the way" yet, so after awhile of marking his body as their own, they carried on with each other. Virgil didn't mind, he snuggled back under the covers, subtly watching as they stripped each other naked, Deceit being on top of him - as always - leaving a trail of kisses down to his thighs. Roman gripped the bed sheets, head tilted back as Deceit teasingly licked up the side of his cock, leaving him a moaning mess.

It didn't take long before Deceit was inside of Roman, thrusting his hips harshly, hitting his prostate, Roman's moans echoing throughout the room. Virgil wouldn't be surprised if they woke Logan and Patton up by now, he almost felt bad.

As they finished, Deceit held himself up over Roman, the two men panting heavily. Virgil watched as they grinned at each other, turning to look at Virgil with the same mischievous look.

"...oh god, no-!" Virgil tried to run but they had already sandwiched him in between them, pulling the blanket over the three. Virgil groaned, looking down at himself as their semen covered him.

"Thanks, you disgusting dicks" he muttered, but he didn't mean it. The two chuckled, stuffing closer, pressing soft kisses to his bare skin. "I love you, two" Roman whispered. "Hm, I guess I love you, too" Virgil replied with a huff.

"I don't love any of you at all..."

Thank for the request!