Rollerblading - Logan x Patton

"Come on, Logan!" Patton grinned, rolling around the rink with his hands behind his back. Logan sighed, looking down at the rollerblades on his feet, hands gripping the edge of the seat he was scared to leave. He couldn't rollerblade, he never has! Patton usually does it in his spare time, which was why he was so good.

Slowly standing up Logan held out his arms, bending down slightly with a worried expression painted on his face. Slowly pushing the chair he rolled to the wall surrounding the rink, gripping it so hard his knuckles went white. Patton watched, giggling. He headed over, stopping himself before hitting the wall.

"You can do it!" He encouraged, holding out his hand. Logan reached over and grasped it tightly, gasping when Patton pulled him away from the wall. "Patton I do not think this is a good idea!" Logan exclaimed, nearly falling over. Patton only dismissed what he said, pulling him across the polished wood.

"You'll be fine! It's not too hard!"

"Easy for you to say" Logan muttered, clumsily copying the foot movements Patton elegantly nailed. "Lets go faster!" Patton giggled, holding out his arms. "Patton-!" Logan screeched, falling forward but grasping his waist, coiling his shaking arms around it, still bent over while they sped around.

Patton giggled, looking down at Logan who hid most of his face behind Pattons back. Smiling softly Patton rubbed his head, not paying attention to where he was going. Logan stared at the oncoming wall and yelled, "Patton!"

Not reacting fast enough the two crashed into the wall, Patton flipping over it while Logan collapsed to the wooden floor, sprawled out and groaning in pain.

"Are you okay!?" Patton frantically asked, jumping up and looking over the short wall, stifling a laugh at Logan who was in the shape of a starfish.

"I am fine" he murmured, trying to stand up but slipping to the floor again, growling in anger at his stupid rollerblades. Patton glided over to him, with a smile he helped his boyfriend up, Logan falling into his arms with a long sigh. "I think I had enough" he stated, slowly and cautiously standing up straight. "Please pull me to the side" Patton laughed but agreed, softly tugging him to the chairs, watching him fall into one and grip it tightly.

Helping him take the shoes of Patton stood up straight, smiling at Logan who was shorter due to Pattons shoes giving him extra height.

He leant down and kissed his cheek that hit the wall, ruffling his hair after. Logan scowled, straightening his tie and clothes.

"I love you" Patton mumbled, smiling adorably. "I love you too" Logan replied, fixing his glasses and putting on a small smile.

"We can go back to my room and watch movies if you want?"

Pattons rollerblades vanished from his feet and he dragged Logan down the hallway, excitedly yelling about the movies and cuddles.