Singing - Roman x Logan

—

"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartache, whatever you wish for, you keep"

Logan groaned, slamming his head against his desk and letting his pen slip from his grasp. Having a room next to Roman was infuriating! He spent most of his time in the minds library but when he wants to sit in his own room and get work done the constant singing next door drives him insane.

Closing his book he stood up, finally having enough he marched to Romans room, lifting his hand he readied to knock on the door loudly, demanding Roman quieted down when a noise stopped his hand, a noise be recognised to be a sob.

"H-have faith in your dreams and *sniff* s-someday your rainbow will come smiling thr-through...no matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on b-believing.... the dream that you wish will come true"

He's still singing even if he's crying? Logan's arm fell to his side, concern and curiosity pushing him to open the door and peek in. Roman was perched on the end of his bed, head in hands and almost silent whispers escaping into the air. His body shook with each large intake of breath, and tears splashed into his jeans, making two wet patches on each leg. Taking a step inside Logan quietly closed the door, watching Roman stress.

"I-I know you...I...I walked w-with you-...Ugh" Roman muttered frustratedly, clutching his hair tighter in his hands, sniffling deeply through his blocked nose.

Logan sighed, maybe singing...helps him? He does sing a lot, so it would be a surprised. Helps him calm down, in a sense. Considering Roman couldn't really sing in his state, what was stopping Logan?

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream" he sung delicately, sitting next to Roman who flinched and stared at Logan with wide, glossy (taco) eyes. Logan smiled softly, his brain moving his hand for him as he gently held Romans chin, brushing his thumb against his slightly wet from tears jaw.

"I know you, that gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam" he carried on, Roman visibly relaxing into Logan's touch, the logical trait only now noticed his other arm steadily wrapped around Roman.

"Yet I know it's true, that vision are seldom all they seem..."

"But..." Logan paused, waiting for Roman to continue with him. "But if I know you..." Roman breathed in deeply, "I'll know what you'll do" Logan helped, "you'll love me at once the way you did once...upon a dream"

Logan let go of Romans chin, fixing his hair that he messed up from clutching it earlier. Roman blushed and smiled in appreciation, tilting his head down to stare at the ground. "T-thank you" he whispered, cleaning his eyes with his chewed sleeve.

"My pleasure. Now, what was wrong?"

Roman sighed, resting against Logan, he didn't mind at all only pulled Roman closer. "Nothing" he finally replied, smiling reassuringly. "A lot on my mind" he added, head dropping onto Logan's accepting shoulder. "Are you sure? You can talk to me, Roman"

"I'm sure" Roman confirmed, chuckling. "I love your voice" he complimented, changing the subject quickly. Logan didn't notice, or realise.

"I would say we sound the same but even I noticed we do not, so, thank you"

"If you...didn't notice" Roman spoke up after awhile of silence, sitting straight instead of leaning on Logan who didn't mind either way. "Singing helps calm me down..." he admitted, embarrassed. "If...if you could...if you hear me singing could you check up on me? I..I don't like being alone and upset" Roman fumbled with his hands, finally looking up at Logan who nodded in agreement.

"Of course, Roman"

"And if I'm not upset I wouldn't mind singing a duet-"

"Do not push it"

Logan relaxed at the wonderful sound of Romans laughter filling the room...

Ah, doesn't school suck ass?