Night At The Bar - Patton x Logan & Roman x Virgil

Have I mentioned how much I love Roman? Because I loVE ROMAN-

*AKANF* ... *HALFNG*

Double sneeze ^

AU

Logan swiftly slid by the people by the doorway, passing by the tables that filled up the bar, holding groups of friends drinking and laughing heartily. Quickly ordering a drink, he sat in a booth quite far away, tapping the glass with a frown and dull eyes. He didn't want to remember why he was here, at that point he didn't want to remember anything.

Slowly sipping from the drink that burned down his throat, his eyes focused on the dark world outside, streetlights illuminating the wet pavement below.

After half his drink was finished, a soft voice snapped him from his thoughts. Turning his head, he saw a man around his height smiling gently down at him, gesturing to the seat opposite to see if he could sit down. Nodding, Logan watched him sit comfortably, laying his arms on the table and staring at the man curiously.

"What brings you here?" He asked, the noise of the bar drowned out by his enticing voice.

Sighing, Logan pushed away the glass, solely focusing on him.

"I do not wish to explain" he replied shortly, watching concern sweep through the young man's eyes.

"Oh, Sorry...I'm Patton!" He chirped, changing the subject.

"Logan" he responded, watching Patton grin giddily. "Cute!" He complimented, drifting off into conversation Logan pleasantly listened to, watching his facial features change with each topic he spoke about, eyes lighting up whenever he mentioned dogs, or his friends, sometimes asking Logan questions that didn't need long answers, much to Logan's relief.

As time progressed, the two seemed to ignore the fact it was progressing, just focused on each other, wanting to know more.

"Why are you here?" Logan asked after a moment of silence, watching Patton tilt his head questionably. "I mean, you do not seem like the kind of person who would be here, alone" he explained further.

Patton quickly shook his head, pointing across the emptying bar at two men who were huddled close, watching something on one of their phones, laughing with each other every so often. "Those are my friends! I came with them" he giggled, smiling at them softly. "They're so cute!" He added after they kissed each other shortly.

Seeing their show of affection, Logan felt something blossom in his chest as he turned back to Patton, his bright smile suddenly...making Logan feel different, a good different.

As they contained talking about anything they could think of, it soon became so late the streetlights shut off, surprising the two who laughed quietly at the time and how it had passed so quickly. 

Logan's heart dropped at the fact he might not see Patton again after this, so he quickly plucked up the courage and asked for his number.

A light blush coated Patton's cheeks. "My number?" He giggled, taking out his phone. "Sure!"

Adding each other in their contacts, Patton offered him a ride, but Logan politely declined, explaining he came here in his own car. After Patton and his two half drunk friends left, Logan glanced around, noticing he was the only person there.

A smile drew on his face as a message came through to his phone.

Patton-Cake💛🐶: get home safety! Wouldn't want you looking so low(gan) like you were before!!

Thank for the request!