Broken Ceiling - No Ship

—

"Be careful, Logan!" Patton called up the ladder through the attics open hatch. They heard a muffled response and assumed he was okay, the three of them waiting down in the hallway. Logan had been sent up after Virgil complained about hearing noises, him being Anxiety his brain made up the worst case scenario and he was sure someone was up there, even know it's the mind and...who could break into a mind?

"What if someone is up there?" Virgil voiced his thoughts, eyes showing off his vulnerable side. Roman smiled in reassurance, reminding him that apart from them and their host no one could get into the mind.

"Logan?" Patton called again after a few minutes of silence, ready to go up and check on him when there was a crack...

"What the-!"

A little down the hallway the ceiling crashed down, dust floating up into the air around them, producing coughs from them all. Worried, Patton rushed through the thick clouds of dust, watching as it settled and Logan came into view. The smarter trait was laying on the pile of rubble, glasses askew along with his hair and clothes, eyes wide with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

It was silent as they watched Logic lay on the pile of rubble, just...frozen.

Finally, he stood up and dusted himself down, fixing as much as he could of himself. Turning to the other three he watched as Virgil slapped a hand over his mouth to stop his laughter while Roman didn't even try, the royal letting out a bellow of laughter while Patton quickly checked him over, eyebrows drawn together in worry.

"Are you alright?"

"Roman, you knew of the unstable ceiling, didn't you?"

He nodded, cleaning away the tears from laughing, a few chuckles still escaping.

Logan sighed, fixing his tie.

"Roman?" He spoke once more, gaining his attention.

"You have five seconds to run"