Hot Dog - Logan x Patton

—

Silence filled the mind, it was late at night, the only light coming from the hall outside of the sides rooms. It being so early in the morning all the traits would be asleep, peacefully dreaming about their utopia.

Apart from one

"Logaaaaaaan!" Patton called, his voice trailing down the hallway to Logan's room. 

"Logaaaannn!" Patton called again, in a star shape on his bed, staring at his bedroom door through blurry vision with a frown. 

"Logaaaannn!"

"What?" Said trait suddenly appeared, crossing his arms in his unicorn onesie. Patton pointed at his blanket which was on the floor at the end of his bed. "I'm cold" he mumbled. Logan clicked his tongue, annoyed he was woken up for something Patton could've easily done himself.

Once Logan haphazardly threw his blanket across him he disappeared back to his room, pulling back his own blanket but stopping when he heard Pattons voice again.

He groaned quietly, teleporting back.

"I'm thirsty" Patton complained, his blanket closely pulled to his body. Logan stared at him blankly, if he wasn't so cute Logan would've gone back to sleep by now. "Anything else?" Logan sighed, rubbing his tired eyes. Patton hummed, chewing his lip.

"I could go for a hot dog..."

"A hot dog? At three am?" Logan clarified, shaking down his unicorn hood. Patton nodded, staring at him with big eyes. "Please?" He mumbled cutely, making Logan easily give in. "Just this once" Logan spoke, staring at his boyfriend with a risen eyebrow. "I need a full eight hours of sleep. I will be forced to move my alarm one hour later" he grumbled, mostly to himself.

Appearing in the kitchen he cooked one hot dog while pouring a class of water, absentmindedly thinking about what he would do during the day.

"Here" Logan presented the plate with the food, grinning Patton sat up and took it quickly, watching Logan place his drink on the bedside table.

"You can't leave yet!" Patton called, Logan paused in the doorway. What now?

"You have to take the plate back when I finish" Patton spoke with food in his mouth. Holding back the urge to explode Logan sat next to Patton on his bed, Patton purposely eating slowly. "Patton, hurry up" Logan begged, "Please" he added, yawning.

Patton grinned watching Logan's eyes fall shut. He fell forward, laying down on his bed in a deep slumber. Pattons idea worked!

Finishing his food and gulping down his drink he cleaned his hands before laying next to Logan, cuddling the sleeping trait with a soft smile.

"Goodnight, Logan"

Did the last OneShot delete? If so, watch me murder the people who work for wattpad 😁