He's Not A Bad Guy! - Virgil x Patton x Logan x Roman x Deceit

I've listened to "teenagers" by my chem on repeat

For

Over

Fifty

Times

I'm going to end up hating the song smh

As soon as Deceit was introduced in a video, he had spent more time in the mind palace along with the other sides. Somewhat getting close to them...? Patton and Roman welcomed him with open arms, as Patton trusts people quite quickly, and knowing Deceit was apart of Thomas, he knew he could trust the slimy boy.

And besides, he likes everyone to feel included, and never left out.

As for Roman, they were all surprised when he didn't try to get rid of Deceit, they didn't fully understand either, but they went with it, happy Roman was content with a "bad side".

Secretly, Roman never wanted to treat anyone else the same way he treated Virgil, knowing the main reason why Virgil ducked out was his fault, and he never wanted to put a side through that. Ever.

So, as Deceit smooched up to Roman and Patton, Logan and Virgil were still very hesitant and cautious, but you can't blame them.

What none of them noticed, though, as the jealousy that swam through his brown and yellow coloured eyes he possessed whenever he sat in a room with them as they cuddled or kissed.

He wanted to be apart of that...he wanted to be loved.

He knew that might never happen, though, because Deceit was never a trait anyone wanted to have, but then again neither is high Anxiety, and Virgil seems to be fitting in very well.

Comparing the two, none was better than the other, yet Virgils treated with love, while Deceit is not. He didn't find it fair.

Time progressed, the jealously and hurt made him angry, made him lie more, and even went as far as to hurt one of Thomas's friends with his lies. It was an accident, sometimes he couldn't control himself. He was Deceit, he wasn't meant to feel jealously and outrage all the time, it gets to him.

(*burps*)

...

(*burps again*)

Silly things like jealousy can really shadow what's happening around us though, can't it?

During Deceit's escapade of lies and jealously, Patton encouraged his boyfriends daily to give Deceit a chance of being in their relationship, as recently whenever Patton - or any of them - caught Deceit alone he was like a little cute snake of lies.

Patton being Patton, he did notice the jealously - not at first - but he's Thomas's emotions, it was bound to happen.

"Patton...are you sure?" Logan inquired, he, Roman and Virgil sitting beside each other in a row on the couch, Patton laying across their laps, puppy dog eyes present.

"Yes! One hundred and six percent! You've all admitted you felt something to him! Pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeee?" He whined, sitting up to stare at each of them with his bottom lip stuck out.

"Maybe...he'll let you touch his snake skin" Virgil shot a smirk at Logan who seemed to straighten up at this sudden knowledge. Finally able to say with full confidence if he was a slimy boy or not.

"And we can stare into his unique eyes for hours!" Roman dramatically swooned, falling down to lay on the couch, staring dreaming into the distance just imagining it.

"I hear he likes the same bands as me" Virgil shrugged, glancing at Patton who was giddily bouncing up and down in between Virgil and Logan, giggling happily. "We must find him and announce our feelings!" Roman suddenly announced, standing up and holding an arm towards the sky, unified with the others.

Not to their knowledge, Deceit was hidden in the doorway, his cold, jealously filled heart thudding against his ribcage, thawing out and warming up delightfully. Slithering back to his room, he waited on his bed, hearing the sides walk down the hallway just outside. Tensing up, he breathed in and out deeply, ready to pretend he didn't already know.

That didn't work out.

Due to his...lack of any type of love directed at him, his beating heart couldn't wait.

As soon as the door opened he rushed up, making them all flinch back at his sudden appearance.

"I don't like you too!" He blurted, slapping a hand across his mouth afterwards. In moments like these he physically couldn't stop himself from lying, but he shut down the thoughts swarming in his mind telling him he messed up because of the amused and happy expressions filtering across each of their faces.

"I think..." Roman began with a smirk, leaning on the doorframe, "someone overheard our conversation" Deceit stammered, shrugging loosely and smiling as Virgil and Patton laughed quietly. Logan watching on with a faint smile of his own.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Deceit replied back, jumping as Patton rushed forward into a hug, unable to control himself as he giggled and hugged him tightly.

"If you are..comfortable in joining our romantic relationship..." Logan stepped up, sending Deceit a small smile as Patton broke away, letting the newer aspect look at Logan as he spoke. "Then, so are we" he finished, holding his arms behind his back and nodding slightly. Deceit glanced at Roman and Virgil who both sent reassuring smiles.

"...I would hate to be your boyfriend" Deceit replied with a lie and a smirk.

After that, they all found out Deceit loved when people stroked his scales.

Thanks for the request!

Hope it was sufficient...